Looking for some experience in a software impact company?
We, (COMPANY NAME), are searching for students interested in the ESG Consultant (Internship) in Paris!
Our growing team of 50+ management consultants supports leading real estate investors in the definition and execution of their ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) strategy. Under the direction of the Head of Consulting, you will help our clients to :
* Identify ESG strategic topics (e.g. research, regulatory analysis, peer benchmarking)
* Build their ESG roadmaps (e.g. low-carbon trajectory definition, projects structuring)
* Transform their organizations (e.g. ESG organization, processes, and tools definition and implementation, project management office)
* Monitor their performance (e.g. extra financial reporting, asset scoring, deployment of (COMPANY NAME) Ready)
* Passion for the environmental transition
* Fit with (COMPANY NAME)'s values: Drive, Commitment, Righteousness and Goodwill
* Pioneering mindset and eagerness to participate to the construction of a team
* Proficient at using various analytical and visualization tools
* Highly effective communication skills and ability and deliver clear and professional presentations to the team and clients
* Fluency in French & English
* Currently pursuing a Master's degree in Engineering, Business, or Political Science
Nice to have skills :
* Experience in Real Estate and/or ESG
* Programming skills (Python/R)
* Knowledge of Spanish, German or Italian is a plus
WHY JOIN (COMPANY NAME)?
(COMPANY NAME) is a company with a cause: we work to make the world a better place by reducing real estate's negative impact on the planet. As a fast-growing tech company focused on ESG, we offer employees a unique workplace where they can make a difference.
We provide a flexible environment where employees can work from home up to 3 days per week (more for software engineers) and organize regular social events to build relationships and spirit among employees.
On top of providing the usual social benefits in all locations, we also invest heavily in the training and development of our employees and invite all new "Deepkies" to take part in a 2-day onboarding session in Paris during their first 2 months in the company.
Our list of benefits includes, but is not limited to, Health/Pension Insurance, meal vouchers, transportation allowance, winter & summer bonuses, and more!
More about (COMPANY NAME):
Founded in 2014, (COMPANY NAME) supports real estate players in their transition to net zero and sustainability. To achieve this transition towards sustainability, (COMPANY NAME) helps realign stakeholders' interests to build efficient strategies and transform real estate into a positive force for the planet.
(COMPANY NAME) is the only company offering a fully populated ESG data intelligence platform combined with expert advisory services. The company's end-to-end solutions leverage data to improve ESG performance and maximize the value of real estate assets.
* 400M+ of sqm monitored
* 50+ countries where we operate
* 300+ references across the world
We are looking for talented individuals that share our energy and motivation to accelerate the environmental transition at an international scale!
Our profiles are a mix of different backgrounds and experiences, all of whom work together to ensure the best possible customer experience. To match (COMPANY NAME)'s mindset, it is important to be open and curious, with good listening skills. Joining (COMPANY NAME) means becoming a team player and giving a purpose to your work!
Don't meet every single requirement, but only 70 or 80%? Please apply!
(COMPANY NAME) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of ethnicities, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, passion, merit, and business need
|Posted on:||12 Apr 2023|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Internet / New Media|
|Languages:||English, French, Spanish|