Join the L'Oréal Research & Innovation teams for an exciting Internship to turn science into beauty!
For L'Oreal, beauty is above all a scientific adventure. This principle is reflected in the key role played by our Research & Innovation division, which deploys its teams all around the world to dream up and create the products of tomorrow.
But wait, have you heard about our history?
In 1909, Eugène Schueller, a young chemist, formulated the first hair dyes using a blend of harmless chemical compounds. With his entrepreneurial spirit, he sold it to Parisian hairdressers and founded the Société Française des Teintures Inoffensives pour Cheveux.
You never heard of that company? Don't worry, we don't blame you, because you know it under its current name: L'Oréal.
More than a century later, Eugene Schueller's belief that research and innovation form the cornerstone of growth and success has spread to reach more than 4000 R&I employees, and enabled the discovery of over 130 molecules and the development of thousands of formulas and products.
Do you want to be part of our history?
Now is the time, join us in Research & Innovation and become a real L'Oréal Internpreneur!
You must be available for 6 months and able to start your internship between January and July 2022. You must be a master student.
You will be located in the Paris region - France.
What molecules make the perfect candidates?
Our teams need various types of profiles to complete their expertise! You'll have the chance to join us if you are currently undertaking a master's degree in one of the following discipline:
Chemistry (analytical or organic) - Physics - Formulation - Physical-chemistry - Engineering - Pharmacy - Toxicology - Biology - Biotechnology - Microbiology - Bioinformatics - Optics - Clinical affairs - Industrial property - Statistics - Digital communication - Consumer insights - Data science - Image processing - Open Innovation - Project Management - Scientific Communication - Perfumery - Cosmetics...
Your school must be able to deliver an internship work agreement ("convention de stage").
The raw materials for the perfect fit
* You are well known for your incredible dynamism and your hands-on mentality
* Result-oriented: you are not afraid to tackle challenges and solve problems thanks to creative solutions
* You are a true team player, but also capable of working autonomously
* Scientific excellence is your moto - you pay strong attention to details and are always seeking for new ways to innovate!
Our input to the mixture
* An appealing monthly gratification, ranging from 1250EUR (Master1) to 1400EUR (Master2)
Access to a corporate restaurant, a gym and to the L'Oréal staff store to try out all our products
* Unlimited access to a learning platform with more than 4000 trainings for your own development
* Integration to an amazing community of more than 130 interns and 50 apprentices and participation to different networking events
* Personalized HR follow ups to help you develop your skills and improve your performances
* Participation to L'Oréal's Innovation Games: a scientific business case competition, where you'll be able to disrupt the future of beauty
* The possibility to sharpen your entrepreneurial spirit
* The ability to bring out-of-the-box ideas to the table!
Have you heard about Vendredi's shared internships ?
t's 10am, it's Friday and Tom isn't here… It's logic: Tom is doing a shared internship at L'Oréal and devotes one day per week to an association. So.. see you on Monday!
Like Tom, for your internship choose an experience that suits you! You can now join Research & Innovation teams and get involve in the voluntary sector thanks to the Vendredi system!
Develop your skills faster thanks to your responsibilities in a large and small structure during your internship.
Click here to get more infos & apply to Vendredi's very special internships !
Under the microscope…
Transparency in the process of recruitment is a priority for us. Here are the steps you might go through:
1st step: APPLY
Send us your resume (NO cover letter needed!)
2nd step: HR DISCUSSION
After successfully passing the previous evaluation, our amazing HR team will get in touch with you to know more about your project
3rd step: MANAGERS INTERVIEW
Your resume will be communicated to managers. They'll ask to meet you if your profile matches their mission's requirements
To improve your formula
There are no secrets: the better you prepare; the more chances you'll have to rock your interviews!
Get to know L'Oréal and its Research & Innovation department.
Find out more about the life of Thomas now employed in the group, after a successful internship an a VIE in Asia, within L'Oréal.
We told you earlier about the Innovation Games, discover the first edition here.
As well, you can discover our first edition of the Management Trainee Program here.
Don't miss out on some recruitment tips to improve your resume and nail your interview!
And follow us on Instagram to get some insights into the life at L'Oréal R&I!
And how is it like to work at L'Oréal ?
- Feel free to sit down with Karl, Product Development Engineer for L'Oréal Professionnel
- You might want to discover Guive's amazing career path, and his role today as leader of our Tech Incubator.
- Finally, find out what motivates Gauthier, Regulatory Affairs Manager, to give his best everyday at work
|Posted on:||14 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|