Our business: protection. We protect people, property and assets.
Our purpose: Act for Human Progress by protecting what matters.
Does this speak to you? Then come and join 149,000 future colleagues who are committed to our 95 million clients in 50 countries around the world every day.
We are seeking a highly motivated Market Intelligence and Research Intern to join our team for 6 months.
As a Market Intelligence and Research Intern, you will be responsible for conducting research and analysis to support our business strategy. More specifically, you will help us to identify market trends, analyze competitive landscapes, and provide insights to support our digital health product offerings and our go to market strategy.
Your work environment
The headquarters of the (COMPANY NAME) Group (GIE (COMPANY NAME)) brings together our corporate activities. It provides guidance and support to subsidiaries around the world, in order to ensure the coordination and monitoring of the Group's global strategy, the application of its standards, the consistency of commercial approaches and the sharing of best practices.
The headquarters gathers approximately 1000 employees and is distinguished by its strong international culture (45 nationalities), which makes it a rich and stimulating place to work.
(COMPANY NAME) is built around diversity and unity, which is why we are committed to promoting collective success through inclusion.
Within the Group, you will join Healthanea, an open platform meant to change the way people are accessing health services. The platform aims at interconnecting healthcare services to enable hassle-free & personalized customer/patient journeys, leveraging AI and new standards on health data interoperability. In order to enable this ambition, Healthanea is building a healthcare ecosystem of insurers, pharmaceuticals, healthcare providers, pharmacy networks and health-tech players.
Within Healthanea, you will report to the Chief of Staff and work transversally across the Go to Market, Finance, and Healthcare Product teams to develop market research reports that inform Healthanea's strategy.
If you are searching for an impactful job, have an entrepreneurial mindset and like challenges, join us in this new business we are launching!
What you will be doing:
* Conduct research and analysis on digital health market trends, competitive landscapes, and customer insights.
* Develop research reports, summaries, and presentations to share insights with the team.
* Gather and analyze data from primary and secondary sources, including industry reports, market research, and online databases.
* Assist in the preparation of market assessments and forecasts.
* Conduct research on medical providers, including hospitals, clinics, and individual practitioners, to identify potential partners and assess the competitive landscape.
* Support the team in identifying potential market opportunities and challenges.
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment on research objectives and findings.
* Currently enrolled in a Master's degree program in Business Administration, Marketing, Market Research, Public policy, Public health, or a related field ;
* Strong analytical and research skills; knowledge of market research methods and standards ;
* Ability to synthesize clearly and structure research plans and output ;
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word ;
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills ;
* Fluency in written and spoken English ;
* Ability to work independently and in a team environment ;
* Familiarity with the digital health sector is a plus.
About (COMPANY NAME)
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life?
Here at (COMPANY NAME) we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push (COMPANY NAME) - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
About the Entity
The headquarters of the (COMPANY NAME) Group is based in Paris - La Défense (Majunga Tower) and brings together the Group's corporate activities. It is distinguished by its strong international culture.
What We Offer
You will join:
* A responsible company, towards people, including its employees and customers, and towards the planet
* A company with strong values
* A company promoting internal mobility and the training of its employees
* A company offering many benefits (learn more here: Reward & Benefits | (COMPANY NAME) Group)
* A flexible company, allowing hybrid work, in the office and from home.
The information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and used for recruitment purposes only
|Posted on:||07 Jun 2023|
|Type of job:||Internship|