Graduate Inside Sales Rep Computing h/f
You're out to reimagine and reinvent what's possible - in your career as well as the world around you.
So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what's next. We're in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
We are 55,000 (COMPANY NAME) employees, united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. We currently have one of the greatest Personal Systems (PS) portfolios and are moving into Services & Solutions. Interested in joining us? Let's talk.
Within our End User Sales Team in Personal Systems France, we are looking for an Inside Sales Representative responsible for Enterprise to Corporate segment customers.
WHY THIS ROLE MATTERS?
Your job is to help our customers succeed. You as a skilled specialist will contribute to the development of new concepts and to complete assignments in innovative and effective ways. You have a good knowledge on the general aspects of the job. You will work on assignments where a strong degree of independent judgment, initiative and technical knowledge are required to resolve problems.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL BRING YOU?
Your job, together with our partners, is to help our customers succeed. You are responsible for delivering the best service in the industry to your appointed customers and partners.
This is a sales role where (COMPANY NAME) think that you use your ears and mouth in a proportional way. You will connect directly with end-customers as well as build strong relationships with the Account Managers and also with our resellers and distribution channel in Personal Systems area.
You will also be helping your customers to innovate and help them to be successful and ensure they make the most out of (COMPANY NAME) technology. This means that you need to be fluent in both French and English.
In the role of Inside Sales Representative, the main tasks will include:
* Proactively sell products and solutions to achieve highest levels of customer satisfaction
* Maximize the added value of our Sales proposals (DaaS, Workplace…)
* Coordination of sales activities together with Account Managers
* Reach out to partners proactively and maintain a regularity in the communication between them and (COMPANY NAME)
* Be confident discussing products & solutions and be able to offer support as required to (COMPANY NAME)´s customers
* Execute campaign follow- up and lead management, drive your business and bring visibility to the Management team with an updated CRM
In (COMPANY NAME) France, you will be immersed in an inspiring workplace where all our people love to be, collaborate well together and where they can learn, grow and develop professionally as well as personally. We offer empowering responsibilities. You will have the opportunity to evolve through your commitment, your skills and your sense of initiative! This position can be the 1st step in a great career within our teams!
Diversity drives our innovation engine
Diverse teams create transformative solutions that better serve our customers and advance how the world works and lives.
We're reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion - in how we operate as a company and impact society. Diversity is embedded in all we do, and every (COMPANY NAME) employee at every level plays a part. By valuing differences, we engage top industry talent to drive our company's long-term success.
WHAT WE NEED YOU TO BRING TO THE ROLE?
We are looking for an early graduated candidate with good sales and communicative skills. You are fluent in both French and English and have interest to grow and develop in your role. Furthermore, we see that you have the drive, curiosity, enthusiasm and commitment.
Master's degree or equivalent.
We are passionate about New Technologies and the Digital transformation. We are looking for candidates as passionate as we are !
Important for the role:
* Previous sales experience preferable from internship or apprenticeship
* Strong team player
* High degree of self-motivation, "can do" attitude, willingness to learn and to help
* Ability to communicate with people at all levels.
* Excellent listening skills
* Possess an entrepreneurial spirit with high level of integrity
* We will attribute great importance to personal suitability.
Type of Contract: CDD 12 to 18 months
Location: (COMPANY NAME) Meudon, Paris area
Schedule -Full time
Shift -No shift premium (France)
EEO Tagline -
(COMPANY NAME) Inc. is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities
|Posted on:||12 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|