Why work with (COMPANY NAME)?
* We believe our technology is a force for good and at the heart of everything we do is our people
* Our culture fosters a fun, casual and inviting environment. Bring your true self to work!
* Work as part of an inclusive international team and learn from some of the best in the business
* Enjoy an environment where your ideas matter, where you can be creative and have a real impact
* Structured training at the start of your (COMPANY NAME) journey
* Opportunity to develop and grow in role or explore other areas of the business
* Be part of an International Intern community with specific touchpoints during your journey
* Opportunity to move into a Graduate position once graduated
About the Team:
The position is aligned to (COMPANY NAME)'s commercial field and channel sales organizations. By building strong relationships both internally and externally, our remit is to upsell and expedite the commercial sales cycles whilst improving customer experience and awareness. You will perform and gain exposure to pivotal support functions within the sales team and partner environment.
Your role will be dynamic and cross-functional, encompassing campaign development and lead management, contacting and qualifying customer opportunities, and collaborating both within and outside of the commercial sales team to provide general sales and marketing support.
* To support (COMPANY NAME) sales team of field and front-line channel sales with lead management, campaign support, and business plan execution.
* To support the Commercial Sales team in all activities aimed to design, develop and execute 2021 sales programs, campaigns, customer interaction, and professional development.
* To ensure compliance of (COMPANY NAME) sales metrics and key performance indices. Be a sales advocate & partner to internal organizations to both facilitate and understand complex sales issues.
* Work directly with our top tier distribution partners and build an effective engagement plan
* To complete special project work and other reporting as needed.
* Pursuing Bachelor's or Master's degree with Graduation year of 2022 or 2023
* Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
* Ability to interact and communicate with internal and external counterparts
* Passion for technology, knowledge of Security technologies an advantage
* Ability to travel to clients and partners (if possible)
* Fluent in both French and English
* Ability to take Initiative
* Active Listening
Please note that while anyone with a legal right to work in France may apply for this role, (COMPANY NAME) is not presently sponsoring work visas for the entry-level roles.
(COMPANY NAME) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: (COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at (COMPANY NAME) are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. (COMPANY NAME) will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. (COMPANY NAME) encourages applicants of all ages. (COMPANY NAME) will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.