Looking for an internship?? We got you!
Freeing the planet from electronic waste, leading the shift towards a circular economy, and building a global billion-dollar tech company are three solid reasons to wake up in the morning.
Founded six years ago in Paris, Back Market is the world's first online marketplace dedicated to refurbished consumer electronics. Just as Airbnb brings together homeowners and travelers on one trusted platform to draw economic value from a previously underutilized asset - vacant living spaces - Back Market connects the best sellers of refurbished consumer electronics with consumers looking for a more affordable, reliable, and environmentally-friendly alternative to buying new.
Our team is actively looking for interns to join our B2B Sales Success teams, which work with international markets & onboard certified professional refurbishers on our marketplace! You will polish your communication & negotiation skills, alongside get an inside scoop into a tech marketplace & enjoy the ambitious, fun, sustainability oriented, collaborative & innovative culture :)
Note: the positions are located in Paris, or in Bordeaux.
* Identifying and mapping market's high-tech products afterlife players , and spotting the ones with the highest business potential;
* Building an operational strategy to approach them, in order to prioritize the sales effort and obtain the best ROI;
* Approaching, negotiating and converting the leads into Back Market merchants;
* Training the new sellers on the Back Market tools, for them to be quickly autonomous and achieve high performance;
* Managing projects and creating new services, tools and process to increase the B2B conversion rate
You're at the right place, if:
* English is a no brainer & you would identify your French as Native/Fluent - to be able to connect, negotiate & communicate with stakeholders
* You are looking for a 6 month full time internship, ideally starting around June/July
* You would identify communication skills as one of your strengths - you like story telling & you connect with other people easily
* You are an excellent listener and proactively find/anticipate solutions to answer your partner's needs
* You are an entrepreneurial spirit
* You enjoy team work
* You are curious about the e-commerce and retail environment
* You are motivated by sustainability
* You are ambitious & not worried to get your hands dirty!
Back Market is an Equal Opportunity Employer for any minority, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation
|Posted on:||08 Apr 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||6 months|
|Languages:||English, Polish, French|