STUDIOCANAL, a subsidiary of the CANAL+ Group, is one of Europe's leading companies in the market for co-production, acquisition, distribution, and sales of international feature films (more than 50 a year) and TV series. STUDIOCANAL is the only studio which operates simultaneously in three main European territories - France, the United Kingdom and Germany - as well as in Australia and New Zealand, and positions itself as a leading international sales agent for the rest of the world. STUDIOCANAL has an ambitious production policy supported by a slate financing system, unique in Europe.
Additionally, STUDIOCANAL has been actively developing and distributing high-end TV series through its network of award-winning European production companies, including TANDEM, RED, SAM and BAMBÚ PRODUCCIONES.
STUDIOCANAL owns also one of the most important film libraries in the world, boasting more than 9,000 original titles from 60 countries including 6,500 films. The company is notably responsible for their technical restoration, international distribution and for the management of remake rights.
STUDIOCANAL is the only studio which operates simultaneously in three main territories across Europe: France, the United Kingdom and Germany.
As a part of the International Production team, you will:
* Evaluate projects at different stages of development (script, book, finished film), write coverages and offer creative feedback.
* Scout for potential adaptations of existing intellectual properties and remake opportunities from the Studiocanal library.
* Coordinate weekly team meetings and send recaps.
* Update internal databases (acquisitions, projects in development, tracking documents, dashboards, film budgets, etc.)
* Assist physical production manager regarding various operational tasks
* You are a Master student (Bac +4/5) (from business school, university, IEP or audiovisual school), and you are seeking for a 6-Month internship.
* You are fluent in English & French (C1/C2 level). You have got strong writing skills and can confidently write script reports/summary notes in English. Fluency in Spanish is a plus.
* A prior experience in the fields of distribution, production, or sales is also a plus.
* You are interested in international movies and in the Entertainment industry.
* You are known for your rigor, proactivity, and curiosity.
Only at STUDIOCANAL, from January 2022 and for 6 months together
|Posted on:||26 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Audiovisual / Showbiz|
|Job duration:||6 months|
|Languages:||English, French, Spanish|