Back Market is the #1 marketplace for refurbished electronic devices in Europe and in the US, leading the way in a shift towards a circular economy, freeing the planet from electronic waste. We are proud to sabotage 'new' by connecting highly certified professionals to consumers who are looking for a more affordable, reliable and an ecological alternative to purchasing brand new products.
Back Market is undergoing meteoric growth and has raised over 335MEUR already! We have the objective of reaching 650 Back Makers (or Saboteurs) by the end of 2021!
We are thrilled to have an inclusive, fulfilling and caring work environment in all our offices (Paris, Bordeaux, New-York, Prague and Berlin). This is an opportunity for you to join a talented, humble and passionate team at the heart of innovation.
Be a part of the movement. Join the refurb revolution.
Back Market is launching a brand new service: "Back Market" for business to support an increasing number of enterprises (including small and medium businesses, start-ups and scale ups, large enterprises, but also public institutions and associations) looking for refurbished electronics products (mobile phones, laptops, tablets) to equip their employees or clients for both economical and ecological reasons. This is a deep trend that Back Market for Business wants to support so enterprises can reduce their carbon footprint by embracing this circular economy. This is an opportunity for you to have an entrepreneurial experience by contributing to this new Business Unit launch. Come join a new & flexible team in charge to build the next growth lever for (COMPANY NAME)
Overall responsibility and accountability is first about driving sales at "(COMPANY NAME) for Business", through inbound and outbound calls with entreprises to help them understand their ecological footprint by buying refurbished equipment, support them in finding right devices, reinsure them about the right support these companies can expect from Back Market and manage the long term relationship with these businesses to drive loyalty; second responsibility is to capture actionable insights and turn them into actionable recommendations as "Back Market for Business" is a new entity and we need to iterate fast to deliver the best user experience.
Your Mission (If You Accept It):
* Inbound calls: Assist businesses to find and purchase best refurbished products on Back Market, by offering best-in-class support, education and guidance (50%)
* Outbound calls: Proactively reach out to businesses registered on Back Market to provide sales assistance (30%)
* Run acquisition campaigns by targeting new businesses to register & purchase on Back Market. This can include attending events, trade shows, running CRM campaigns, doing cold calls, visiting high potential customers (15%)
* Define and track learning from (COMPANY NAME) for Business sales experience to prioritize actionable insights to be implemented to improve Back Market for Business value proposition, performances, features and experience (5%)
You're At The Right Place If:
* Excellent oral and communication skills in French and English.
* Great commercial skills towards enterprises (B2B experience would be appreciated)
* Comfortable with sales techniques and oral communication (most sales assistance will happen over phone)
* IT knowledge is a strong plus to provide right sales guidance and assistance to businesses seeking advice when purchasing IT products (mobile phones, laptop, tablets)
* Passionate about Green and circular economy, as we want you to help businesses to embrace this new trend for them and help them understand how purchasing refurbished products help them to reduce their carbon footprint.
* Problem-solving, sharpness (min resource, max impact), be comfortable with multiple tools would be a plus (Tableau, Salesforce, SQL ideally)
* Structured and organized
* Creativity, adaptability, Test and Learn mentality
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How can I best prepare for the interviews?
Research. There's blogs, there's social media accounts, there's a lot to discover and, believe us, that information will not go unnoticed in the interviews.
Practice. It's not a secret that a question "please introduce yourself" is something that will be the start of many interviews and this is surely something you can prep for, it will ease your stress!
2. How do I know which team I'll be allocated to? Which city?
In order to confuse you less, we will do the allocation on our end. Each candidate is different & each team has a different need for a set of skills. Roles are flexible for either Paris or Bordeaux, so this will be a decision on your end.
3. What is the application & recruitment process?
The application is straight forward - you attach your CV and answer some filtering questions. You choose the language you prefer to use in the conversations, except the initial call with HR. The rest of the process:
- 30 min HR call with the recruiter (in English);
- 48 hours to work on a technical test;
- 45 minutes for a technical interview;
- 45 minutes for an interview with the hiring manager;
4. Is the internship paid? What else is in the package?
Yes, indeed, the internships are paid. You also get meal vouchers, 6 days off throughout the 6 months & support for public transport expenses. And some discounts on Back Market's platform, bien sûr!
5. How are the interviews conducted?
Phone call with the recruiter and then video calls (we use Zoom!).
6. How are you dealing with the pandemic?
We coordinate the capacity of our offices to be careful & respectful to the national recommendations. Currently we are coming 2x/week to the office & constantly adapt to whatever the latest recommendations are. Internships cannot be full-remote (unless absolutely necessary due to the pandemic).
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US ? ✌xxxx6;
Back Market can offer you the opportunity to gain invaluable experience in a scale up environment where everyday you can make a difference.
With endless learning and growth opportunities, at the end of your internship you will be autonomous and ready to launch your career.
We pride ourselves on having a supportive and open environment to help nurture and develop the skills needed for personal growth.
Be prepared to have a lot of fun, we are an international, fast paced, open minded and friendly environment.
Back Market is an Equal Opportunity Employer for any minority, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation
|Posted on:||26 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|