Discover our galaxy 🪐
Since 2013, when (COMPANY NAME) was founded by Vincent Huguet and Hugo Lassiège, we have become Europe's fastest-growing freelance marketplace.
By acquiring Comatch (the Berlin-based leading marketplace for top freelance management consultants and industry experts) in 2022, we're now home to a dynamic community of 430k+ freelancers, 50k+ companies, and 500+ Malters.
We've built the industry's leading freelance management solutions-all on a powerful, AI-driven tech platform-to match companies with the right freelance talent.
But we're more than just a connector. Our marketplace streamlines freelancer-client communications, simplifies administrative and legal tasks, expedites invoicing and payments, and so much more.
Today, our company is growing fast! We need people like you to help us write this next chapter.
We are a tech company with a human approach 👽
- Strong company culture fueled by 500+ Malters from 40 countries
- Offices in France, Germany, Spain, Belgium, United Kingdom, the Netherlands and the Middle East
- Committed to equality and diversity (50% of people managers are women)
- Strong career path policies allowing all Malters to develop and grow equally
- Backed by renowned investors including ISAI, Eurazeo Growth, Goldman Sachs and BPI France
- Recognized twice by LinkedIn as one of the best start-ups to work at
Explore your future career 🔭
About the internship:
Working closely with the PACA regional manager of (COMPANY NAME), your role will be to assist the success of the opening of this new office, working at every stage of the sales cycle, from prospecting to signing contracts, including customer meetings, defining needs, promoting the advantages of (COMPANY NAME) and finally building customer loyalty. You will also contribute to build and consolidate the local freelancer community.
Being an intern at (COMPANY NAME) means supporting your manager in their day-to-day actions through teamwork all while becoming autonomous by developing your own customer portfolio.
If you're looking for a highly formative experience, this internship is a great opportunity to learn. If everything goes well, you will be able to continue the (COMPANY NAME) adventure with a permanent contract directly after your internship!
Key responsibilities ✨:
* Build sales action plans for major accounts (map the challenges and current events of an account, define the key decision-makers, and the associated conquest actions)
* Moderate and qualify customers by gathering relevant information (project feasibility, size of the structure, sector, needs, stakes, etc.)
* Prospect for new clients using our different tools (Linkedin Sales Navigator, Salesloft and our CRM) to obtain telephone appointments
* Assist in the preparation of client meetings, identifying key information about the potential client
* You will help define the objectives and key messages to be conveyed Participate in sales meetings to identify customer needs
* Exchange with the local freelancer community Conduct an acquisition strategy toward freelancers
* Help your clients in their search for freelancers and help them discover the best profiles
* Collect feedback from clients and interpret it to propose improvements to the platform
* Work in collaboration with our product team on our own CRM to improve the efficiency of the team on a daily basis
About you 🧑🚀:
* You are currently enrolled in business school or similar and are looking for an internship for June/July 2023
* You ideally have previous experience in a sales department
* You are very proactive, organized, responsible, and autonomous
* You have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to establish quality relationships with your contacts: clients and freelancers
* A fluent level of English is essential to be able to communicate with an international team
How to join the mission? 🚀
* First call with Charbel (our Talent Acquisition Specialist), to better understand your background, aspirations and answer your questions (20 minutes)
* Interview with Léo Bulté, our Regional Manager, to discuss your experience and the role in more detail (45-60 minutes)
* Meeting with Vincent Teillet, the head of Sales of the department
* Your profile is validated, and will welcome you in our Marseille office in June/July 2023 !
☎️ Proposal within 48h
(COMPANY NAME) is the perfect space to thrive personally and professionally 💫
- Onboarding: Before easing into your new role, you'll spend your first week learning about our culture, products, and services with other onboardees at our office in Paris
- Paid vacation - 1 paid day/month worked for interns, 5 weeks/year for apprenticeships
- Lunch vouchers: EUR9/day on your Swile card
- Transportation: 50% reimbursement (any type of transport)
- Free books: If you're interested in learning more about any topic relevant to (COMPANY NAME)'s business, just tell us the books you'd like to read, and we'll order them for you-without any questions asked or approval processes to follow.
- Remote work: Hybrid remote policy
- Annual off-sites: Les Arcs, Amsterdam, Ibiza… Where next ?
Ready? Get your ticket to (COMPANY NAME) 🪐
|Posted on:||04 Feb 2023|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Human Resources / Recruitment|