Christian Dior Couture's graduate program is dedicated to train people to the Dior Retail Excellence thanks to a progressive career path.
Working with the Boutique Director, the Trainee has to learn the day to day activities of the stores and ensure the highest level of customer service in line with Christian Dior expectations.
After a first step as Sales Advisor to learn the basis of the retail experience, the Trainee will move towards management functions.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will be the following:
* Maximize sales and minimize stock losses in order to achieve the best results
* Recruit new customers and ensure an optimal clientele service
* Ensure merchandising and inventory
* Team management
You are a young graduate looking for challenges in the Retail industry.
You main qualities are
* Ability to build strong relationships with your team and customers. Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
* Sense of initiative and commercial creativity
* Initiative, flexibility and organization
* Potential and will to grow within the structure to become a real manager