Who we are
At (COMPANY NAME), our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world's marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
(COMPANY NAME) is looking to find Security Interns to join our Security Team and support our overall security activities. This is a great opportunity to work within one of the world's biggest and most innovative
e-commerce solutions company. The role will report to one of the Security Team's technical leads to support the building our security platforms and solutions for (COMPANY NAME). You'll work with a fantastic international team to build, and support (COMPANY NAME) security defenses.
What you'll do:
Our Security Interns will be a vital part of (COMPANY NAME)'s Security Team helping to protect our company and our customers. Your responsibilities a Security Intern at (COMPANY NAME) will cover the key activities below:
* Support (COMPANY NAME) Security Team squads, (Detect and Respond and Build & Design) on core activities supporting our various security platforms and services.
* Support (COMPANY NAME) security incident management and vulnerability management processes.
Drive the velocity and delivery of improved content representing (COMPANY NAME)'s world class security controls to our prospects, customers and across the company's applicable stakeholders.
* Work with (COMPANY NAME) sales and global solutions Security & Privacy Champions to win new business and support existing customers security demands and requirements that align to the company's strategic security roadmap.
* Support the creation and maintenance of necessary security content, inclusive of policies, guidelines, standards and configuration baselines to sustain necessary external product branding on security topics.
Our dream Security Intern:
* Solid development skills with python
* Great team player with an enthusiasm to learn and solve problems
* Ability to work autonomously, to be agile and work at a fast pace
* Excellent level of English (written and spoken)
* Working knowledge of MS Office and project management tools (Wrike or similar)
* A willingness to learn, great curiosity and drive to build and support a world class security system
* Good ad-tech or digital/tech industry and marketing knowledge would be an asset
Up for the challenge?
Join us to contribute to one of the fastest growing, leading edge technologies in online industry. We work hard, play hard and we share the same passion for e-Commerce, Advertising and Technology. We value team work, openness, technical innovation, and results-orientated thinking.
(COMPANY NAME) corporate culture is all about attracting and retaining the best talent. We aim to reward excellence so there are fantastic opportunities for the right candidate.
At (COMPANY NAME), we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within (COMPANY NAME) - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
(COMPANY NAME) collects your personal data for the purposes of managing (COMPANY NAME)'s recruitment related activities. Consequently, (COMPANY NAME) may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different (COMPANY NAME) entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent
|Posted on:||25 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Internet / New Media|