(COMPANY NAME) is a global SaaS technology company that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce companies in the world, and have featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe's hottest startups.
(COMPANY NAME) has 9 main offices across the world ( New York, London, Paris, Munich, Singapore, San Francisco, Barcelona, Tokyo, and Singapore) with 750+ clients globally including Fortune 100 companies like HSBC, Sainsbury's, Spotify, Asos and Microsoft. We've been experiencing tremendous growth as our team has grown from ~300 to 1000+ employees globally, and raised a $500M Series E funding in May 2021, the biggest total VC funding ever for a French start-up!
As our growth accelerates further we are looking to hire 1,500 positions globally in the next 3 years. We are looking for talented people like you to join us and help us continue to innovate and improve online experiences for all. We want the most ambitious, unique and enthusiastic people to join us and help us in this mission. Come join the #CSquad family!
(COMPANY NAME) is looking for a Security Governance Intern. As part of the Security Team, you will be reporting directly to the Information Security Manager. You will work out of our Paris (Headquarters). (COMPANY NAME) provides a SaaS service and commits to the highest security level for its customers. (COMPANY NAME) is ISO 2xxx1 and ISO 2xxx1 certified and deployed many security initiatives during the last year (SOC 2 Type 2 report, private bug bounty program, security awareness training for all employees, SIEM, etc.).
As part of the Security Governance & Compliance Team, you will be working on
* Participating in maintaining our ISO 2xxx1/2xxx1 certifications and SOC 2 report
* Taking part in internal, external and certification security audits
* Resolving non-conformities from internal, external and certification audits
* Deploying/merging our security practices, policies and certification with recently acquired companies
* Helping out with the security governance tasks (bi-annual management review, risk analysis, monthly KPI, security awareness, supplier risk review)
* Collaborating with other departments to improve the security of business processes (onboarding, offboarding, access management, business continuity, SDLC, incident management, etc.)
* Actively promoting security awareness through the use of structured campaigns and initiatives
* Helping ensure internal security controls are understood and consistently followed
* Responding to prospects/customers on security topics before and during the life of customer contracts
Desired Skills and Attributes
* Genuine interest in various governance, risks and compliance topics
* Excellent interpersonal skills and a service ethic
* Ability to work quickly and independently in a fast-paced scale-up environment
* Fluent in French & English
* Bachelor and/or Master's Degree, with a concentration in Management of Information System or equivalent
* Strong project management skills
* Rigor and autonomy, be a force for bringing forward proposals
Why Should You Apply to (COMPANY NAME)?
✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we'd like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues.
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information!
- Competitive parental leave policy (it can vary depending on geographic locations)
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing global team, culture, including a Culture - Crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data are used by (COMPANY NAME) for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at (COMPANY NAME) and your rights
|Posted on:||15 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Internet / New Media|