(COMPANY NAME)' purpose is to power better journeys, using the latest technologies to develop solutions for our customers. We sit at the heart of every travel journey - journeys that are personalized, rewarding and purposeful.
We are one of the world's top 10 software companies with a global team of 19,000 professionals of 145 nationalities, working across 190 countries.
The future of travel has never been more exciting! With us, you won't just be shaping your own career, you will be shaping the way the world moves. Do you want to be a part of it? Great, then join us!
Join a fast moving and dynamic team in the area of Knowledge Management.
Travel Content Sourcing is a hugely dynamic and fast moving part of the (COMPANY NAME) business and the need to keep all our travel channels colleagues updated, informed and equipped to deal with any and all customer question or discussion is challenging!
The management and evolution of our multiple onsite resources, internal communication and dealing directly with our account teams are all part of the remit of this position. How can we impassion and equip the whole of travel channels on all the changes in the industry? How do we make Knowledge Management fast, easy and as dynamic as the industry we're part of? If you have the ideas and energy - we'd like to meet you.
Specifically the role includes:
- collect requirements for knowledge sharing within the Travel Content Sourcing (TCS) Business Unit; identify knowledge gaps and ensure that these gaps are resolved
- responsible for TCS knowledge management presence in the (COMPANY NAME) Intranet (Opera/Neo)
- responsible for sending out TCS internal communication (monthly Roundup, Content flash, others)
- Hands-on support (lead where applicable) in all aspects of SharePoint requirement (must be proficient and comfortable with SharePoint technology, including building governance)
- support the set-up of the knowledge sharing methods and tools for TCS such as: academies, forums, learning sessions, knowledge cafes, webinars, conferences, face to face meetings, collaborative tools, shared repositories, others …
- coordinate maintenance (accuracy & relevance) of TCS knowledge assets from content owners shared through the Intranet
- support the Implementation of communication plans promoting on-going and planned initiatives
- identify and analyse best practices, from internal and external sources, that could be replicated for TCS
- support Corporate knowledge management strategy and apply Corporate guidelines, recommendations and standards to TCS's needs
- measure quality indicators for TCS, support creation and regular update of dashboards (Sites and KM /Communication initiatives)
- support Team project management (briefs, project planning, project follow-up, closure and lessons learned)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and seek to hire the best candidate regardless of age, beliefs, disability, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation.
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal (COMPANY NAME)' authorization.
Recruitment agencies: (COMPANY NAME) does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, (COMPANY NAME) employees or any other company location. (COMPANY NAME) is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes