Graphics Business Category Jr. Product Manager Intern
We, in (COMPANY NAME)'s Graphics Solutions Business (GSB), want you to join us for a 12-week paid summer 2020 internship designed to let you apply your classroom learnings to real world challenges. Our internships have a thoughtful balance of networking, executive speakers, community involvement, big meaty projects (no paper filing here) and fun!
We are looking for an intern to join the Americas Pagewide Commerical Inkjet and be based in Alpharetta, GA or San Diego, CA. The (COMPANY NAME) Pagewide Press Solutions is looking for a high-performing intern to join our team this summer. As a Product Category & Business Management Intern, you will gain exposure to all aspects of the (COMPANY NAME) Pagewide Press Solutions. This internship designed to showcase the commercial printing inkjet go-to-market process. You will be responsible for managing various projects and programs related to the E2E product life cycle of select digital press portfolio lines developing and executing Go to Market strategies and projects to support business growth objectives, leveraging end-to-end solutions and cross segment opportunities. Candidates should be comfortable working in a complex, fast-moving environment with an eagerness to learn.
If you are someone who is agile, has a Growth Mindset, is hungry to learn, is a self-starter, likes to take risks and creatively solves problems, we want to hire you.
* Think strategically, execute tactically. You have the skill to work at a strategic level with leaders and the ability to roll up your sleeves and work tactically with individuals across the team to drive results.
* Data Driven Decision Making. You ground yourself in insights and data to be the voice of customer success.
* Passionate. You are passionate about our customers and about creating an amazing user experience while inspiring passion in others to create a shared vision that people can adopt as their own.
* Crave Ownership. You take accountability and do not expect someone else to make the tough decisions for you. You take responsibility when things don't go as planned, but never fail to share your successes.
* Creativity. You exist outside the box; your thinking and creativity are as varied as your approach to solving problems.
* Communicate persuasively. You use data and your insights to present recommendations and ideas.
As a Category Product Jr. Manager intern within our team, you will have the opportunity to:
* Create communication decks for management on a regular basis
* Assist in sales enablement initiatives and create sales collateral
* Support other day to day business operations and strategic projects
* Participate in enhancing organizational data sources, knowledge management repositories, and (COMPANY NAME) processes
* Assist in strategy and market development plans including competitive landscape, gap analysis, market TAM, differentiation plan and vertical opportunities
* 3rd, 4th pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing and/or 1 year Master Business Administration
(COMPANY NAME)'s Graphics Solutions Business (GSB) is the (COMPANY NAME) business serving the graphics industry. This business unit serves multiple market segments with a wide range of solutions and technologies, printing everything from postage stamps to billboards. As the leading digital print vendor in the graphics industry, we are the driving force behind the analog to digital transformation that is taking place. Here it's not just about the press or the printer, but rather about a full set of innovative graphics production solutions to create experiences that amaze.
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At (COMPANY NAME), the future is yours to create. Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your knowledge and interests please apply today- we are eager to learn more about you.
Schedule -Full time
Shift -Shift 1, 0% premium (United States of America)
EEO Tagline -
(COMPANY NAME) Inc. is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities