To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Customer Success Group
Title: Associate Functional Consultant
Location: Atlanta, Dallas, Indianapolis
Start Date: Feb 1, March 1, April 5, May 3, June 7, and July 5
The Associate Functional Consultant acts as a collaborative strategic partner with customers and contributes to the knowledge capital of their (COMPANY NAME) Community. They contribute to their customers' vision while advising and articulating strategies, and serve as hands-on strategic advisors. They use strong interpersonal skills, functional/technical knowledge, (COMPANY NAME) product knowledge, industry experience, consulting experience, and knowledge of their clients' businesses to drive strategy, value, and ROI. The Associate Functional Consultant uses consulting skills and communication strategies to engage and persuade in engagements where they do not have direct authority over resources. They interact with both technical and functional customers to attain requirements, analyze information, and design comprehensive strategies/solutions. The Associate Functional Consultant may also contribute to functional testing activities, including creation and execution of test scripts.
* Assist customers in their needs related to deploying or optimizing their (COMPANY NAME) application, which can include demonstration of key capabilities and features, project implementation activities, deployment best practices, hands-on configuration, and answering questions on (COMPANY NAME) best practices
* Creation and execution of functional and regression test scripts
* Work closely with Customer and (COMPANY NAME) team members to ensure quality deliverables
* Learn and use (COMPANY NAME)'s Services team best practices
* Help clients consistently meet/exceed goals and metrics
* Deliver high client satisfaction (CSAT)
* Positively impact client renewals (when applicable)
* Generate positive feedback from internal teams and leadership
* Show continued professional growth and development
* Travel to client site (average of 50%), but may be higher or lower based on the client engagement
* BA/BS degree with a graduation date of Spring/Summer 2020, December 2020, or Spring/Summer 2021
* Strong problem solving skills
* Customer engagement/facilitation skills
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
* Ability to work independently and be a self-starter
* Specializes in gathering and analyzing information and designing comprehensive solutions that are flexible and adaptable the client's needs
* Cutting edge innovator who continually studies new technologies and functionality, and is involved in projects that push the capabilities of existing technologies
* Strong potential to continue to grow in career to higher levels of Services or other positions at (COMPANY NAME)
* Strong presentation skills. Able to effectively present and defend point of view to a variety of audiences
* Prior (COMPANY NAME) implementation experience highly desired, but not required
* Highly beneficial to have any (COMPANY NAME) product certifications prior to joining. It is expected that you will gain the following certifications as part of the role requirement and on-boarding process in the first 3 months:
* (COMPANY NAME) Certified Administrator
* (COMPANY NAME) Certified Platform App Builder
* (COMPANY NAME) Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
* (COMPANY NAME) Certified Service Cloud Consultant
* Leader, who can communicate the value of Cloud features
* Positive attitude; ability to motivate others
* Results-driven, tenacious, drive to succeed in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
About Futureforce University Recruiting
Our Futureforce University Recruiting program is dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating talent. Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company.
With offices all over the world, our recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At (COMPANY NAME) we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at (COMPANY NAME) and explore our benefits.
Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Sxxxxxxxx.xxm or (COMPANY NAME).org.
(COMPANY NAME) welcomes all
|Posted on:||10 Jun 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|