Would you like to spend a few months working in an international internet company? If you have the right skills we have opportunities for you! We are looking for dedicated and energetic people who share our enthusiasm. You need to have the ability to work as part of a team and are not afraid to take up a challenge in an international environment.
This role requires excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment. The successful candidate will work well independently, and be responsible for online and offline marketing support.
The position is located in Düsseldorf, Germany. It is available starting Oct 1 for 6 months or longer.
• Research and develop editorial and merchandising content for the French website (abebooks.fr) and for the newsletters to French-speaking customers
• Research and develop content for our social media activities
• Report on Marketing and website metrics
• Translations from English to French
• French market segment research and analysis
At AbeBooks Europe, you have the chance to work together with a great team of dedicated people, having a high level of responsibility in an exciting and challenging business.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
• Student about to graduate
• Fluent skills in French
• Advanced English level
• Strong communication skills, written and oral
• Ability to work in a busy environment and to coordinate activities among different teams and departments
• Excellent computer skills
• Open minded with a "hands-on" attitude
• Internet-enthusiast, HTML & Dreamweaver knowledge a strong plus
• Knowledge and passion for literature & books a strong plus
• Interest in art and/or collector’s topics a plus