For our Procurement team we are looking for an enthusiastic, data driven and highly motivated Intern who is interested in getting a lot of insights into a fast paced and super international company.
* Challenging project work: you will support a Procurement Manager during a variety of projects and get the chance of learning about a variety of fields of expertise in this cross functional position
* Instructive experience: you will work closely with one of our Procurement Managers and have a high level of individual responsibility from the beginning on.
* Market and vendor research
* Identify optimisation potentials
* Communication with vendors and order management
* Vendor negotiations and comparison of prices
* Administrative tasks
* Interest in Procurement and Project Management
* Good in maths
* Experience abroad (study or internship)
* Very good communication skills in English
* Good knowledge of MS office, particularly Excel
* Good negotiation skills
* Reliable person, team player enjoys to learn about new topics in a cross functional role
About FREE NOW:
FREE NOW was founded as (COMPANY NAME) in June 2009 and was the world's first taxi app that established a direct connection between a passenger and a taxi driver. In July 2019, (COMPANY NAME) rebranded to FREE NOW as part of a global mobility brand family and set itself up as a multiservice mobility provider.
With 14 million passengers and more than 100,000 drivers, FREE NOW is one of the leading ride-hailing providers in Europe. Since February 2019, the service is part of the FREE NOW group, the ride-hailing joint venture of BMW and Daimler.
FREE NOW today works with more than 700 employees in 26 offices and is available in over 100 European cities. Eckart Diepenhorst is leading the operational business as CEO Europe of FREE NOW.
More information is available at: wxx.xxxx-xxx.xxm
What can we offer you?
* The chance to bring in your own ideas
* A strong team spirit
* A monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides
* Have your birthday off!
* ...and all the usual start-up goodies like fruit, unlimited soft drinks, after-work beers and many more
Oh, and the opportunity to work with the best team in the world (we know, everybody says so, but at FREE NOW it's true)