As an Intern in IT-Security and System-Administration you will have a quite interesting time at (COMPANY NAME), facing a lot of diverse challenges. One of your main tasks is to help to ensure a smooth and secure IT operation between multiple Departments . As a fast-growing tech Startup delivering artificial intelligence for procurement & supply chain experts, improving our IT Security Processes is our daily basic. With your interests in IT Security and cloud administration you help to ensure this improvement and actively participate at the continuous refinement of the company wide Information Security Management System (ISMS) and since (COMPANY NAME) is one of the very few startups which is facing an ISO 2xxx1 certification, you will actively work on the re-certification preperation as well.
* Flexible working hours and the possibility to work occasionally in home-office
* Innovative and international fast-growing company, strong emphasis on a Positive Intercultural Environment and Diversity Culture
* International working environment characterized by flat hierarchies, a great company spirit and an open feedback culture
* Excellent professional development opportunities
* Modern office in Würzburg
* You will help to archive and improve on the most important certificates in terms of IT Security (ISO 2xxx1/ TISAX)
* Collaborate actively in the building process of modern (Cloud) IT infrastructure
* Participation in conducting regular penetration tests
* Checking the processes for risks & steadily improving them in terms of IT security
* Monitoring and managing of internal support via the ticket system
* Support of the organization and execution of internal IT training
* Accompanied the introduction of new IT tools together with the system administrator
* Recording of fault messages and service requests by telephone, e-mail and ticket system
* A flexible, pro-active, structured and reliable way of working
* Service-oriented and service-thinking
* The accompanying documentation of your work represents a matter of course for you
* Ability to stay calm in stressful situations
* Knowledge of common operating systems (Mac, Windows, Linux, iOS)
* Experienced with cloud solutions (AWS / Azure)
* Knowledge in Atlassian products like Jira and Confluence is a plus
Are you super driven in Systemadministration, but your level of experience doesn't meet our requirements? Nevertheless, this job ad sounds super interesting for you - Please don't hesitate! For us, personality and cultural fit are more important than qualifications. We are aware that underestimation of one's own abilities and the impostor syndrome can be reasons why someone doesn't dare to apply.
We'd love to hear from you!
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to ethnic background, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About (COMPANY NAME)
We are (COMPANY NAME), specialists in AI and big data backed supplier discovery. (COMPANY NAME) offers its clients an extensive data-driven supplier discovery suite, where appropriate suppliers can be found and evaluated effortlessly serving customers such as Audi, Bosch, Continental, etc. at a global scale. We are backed by the prestigious Holtzbrinck Ventures (investors of Zalando, Flixbus, Westwing, etc.) as well as by Toba Capital, a +1 billion USD fund from Los Angeles. We are the leaders of our industry and we are scaling fast across the globe