Berlin, Germany Business Development Creative Operations entrepreneurship Model Booking Online Marketing
(COMPANY NAME) is a scouting and model management collective with its home office in Berlin. Established in 2019 with over a decade of experience in the industry, our collective has strong experience working in leading model and casting agencies, as well as in the booking and art buying departments of corporate fashion clients.
Currently our international team is looking for a dedicated intern for 3-6 months who thrives in a fast-paced environment to help us develop our young agency further. We are a collective of entrepreneurs that enjoy the same mission and vision; to work with like-minded, driven people on a cool product.
The internship has a strong Interdisciplinary approach. On the one hand you will be exposed to highly creative tasks, which obviously go hand in hand with organizational and administrative responsibilities.
You will be exposed to different topics and gain invaluable experience. This vacancy is for someone that is highly proactive and being diligent in a freedom defined environment. If you feel like you are the right candidate for this position, then we are happy to receive your application (CV + Brief motivation and background in email is sufficient) to [email protected].
Starting date: A.S.A.P
Duration: 3-6 months in full- or part-time - we can adapt to your requirements.
* On-boarding of new faces.
* Organize go-sees and test shoots.
* Regularly updating the model books.
* Take the lead on the scouting of new faces.
* Work alongside our head of social media.
* Expand & develop our social media presence.
* Initiate new business corporations and partnerships internationally.
* Develop and execute online and print marketing projects.
* If you have a photographic eye, we are happy to include you in our creative operations.
* Create written and visual content around model management topics.
* You will collaborate with the team on new initiatives and processes to grow the business.
* You support your team with daily administrative tasks.
Your Background and Skill-Set:
* You are either a Bachelor/Master student in creative studies (fashion management, graphic design, PR etc.) with an interest in improving your management skills or you are a student in a generalists discipline and a deep interest in the creative industry (Business Administration, Marketing, Cultural Studies etc.).
* Previous work experience is a plus.
* German and/or English language skills. Ideally both.
* Experience with products under the adobe suite.
* Understanding of aesthetics, composition and graphic design.
* You are proactive, curious and diligent.
Why join (COMPANY NAME):
* An open & friendly team with an international team spirit.
* We are entrepreneurs and happy to share our knowledge with you.
* Responsibility right from the start and plenty of room for own ideas in a creative atmosphere.
* Challenging tasks in a modern, dynamic environment that will enhance your skill-set for future endeavors.
* Opportunity to continue working with us long-term.
* Access to an international network.
We are looking forward to your application!
Please send us your CV and a brief motivation letter within an email to [email protected] If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out