Requisition ID: 2xxxx9
Work Area: Administration
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Part Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
(COMPANY NAME) for Industrial Machinery & Components is the number 1 solution for the industry. Every Industrial Machinery & Component company wants to become an intelligent enterprise in the experience economy. The "Industrial Machinery & Components" Unit is a team working worldwide within discrete manufacturing industries. Key objectives are providing new innovative solutions, create go-to-market assets and support sales in key market units.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
We are looking for a working student (f/m) to support our team with the following tasks:
* Analyze and update market figures for customer segments and target groups
* Support identification of key accounts, heat maps and sales opportunities to drive revenue
* Consolidate industry information from various sources
* Reporting & communication
* Maintenance of IM&C online community
* Support general solution management related activities as needed
* This is a great opportunity to learn about IM&C industry, professional communication, business development and go-to-market at the world´s market leader for enterprise software.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Student (f/m/d) of a university or university of applied sciences
* Preferred field(s) of study: business administration, economics, business engineering, industrial and mechanical engineering, marketing, informatics
* Computer skills: Good knowledge of MS Office
* Language skills: Fluency in English, German skills would be a plus
* Soft skills: Team player with good communication skills and used to work independently
* Others: Strong interest in market analysis and online collaboration
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs/ programming languages.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own.
A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Business Development, Intern, Developer, Engineer, Sales, Entry Level, Technology, Engineering