Internship - Online-Marketing in Germany - for our Swedish store
We would expect the intern to carry out the following tasks:
- SEO/SEA optimization: It is absolutely critical for a company who carries out the majority of its business solely online to be as visible as possible on Google. Therefore, the intern would be expected to optimize the Swedish online shop for SEO/SEA, with the aim being that BRICOFLOR would come up on top when a customer searches for a floor in Sweden. The intern would also be expected to look after our Google Ad-Words website, making sure that our products contain the latest, and most searched keywords.
- Texts: The intern will be required to write detailed product descriptions of texts, which will then be uploaded to our shop system, the program we use to run BRICOFLOR. Once uploaded, the intern will then have to oversee that the text contains the relevant and correct hyperlinks, correct prices, and that it is visible on the correct section of the website.
During the intern’s time at BRICOFLOR, the intern will gain a valuable insight and a firsthand experience into how a company is run in Europe. The intern will be working in a company that carries out business across nine separate countries, and will be placed in a unique position to witness how an international company operates not only on a professional level, but also on a personal level, especially one that contains a number of employees from different backgrounds and cultures. The intern will also come to learn the various operational differences that exist between our websites: how customers are dealt with and treated, how the employees are expected to treat the customers, how business is conducted in different countries i.e. tax, banking, transport, advertising, the general make up and profile of the customer base.
• Swedish is your first language
• You speak English (fluent) or German (basic knowledge)
• An excellent level of written Swedish is required for the commercial correspondence
• You are familiar with Microsoft Office and Magento (optional)
• Basic knowledge of SEO (optional)
The intern will be required to work 5 days a week, 8 hours a day, and will receive a monthly payment. We would expect the intern to stay with us for a minimum of three months, with the preferred length of time being 6 months.
|Posted on:||24 Aug 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job starts:||As soon as possible|
|Job duration:||6 months|
|Languages:||Swedish (native), English (fluent)|