Requisition ID: 2xxxx5
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Location: Walldorf, St. Leon Rot
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
* Working Title "Transformation of Customer Business Models as a future core competence for Management Consultancies - Design, Success Criteria and Proceeding using the example of (COMPANY NAME) BTS
* Business Transformation Services (BTS) is the Management Consulting unit of (COMPANY NAME) SE
* Our mission is, to guide our customers, that the value promises in terms of efficiency and effectiveness of our (COMPANY NAME) products and services are materializing
* BTS is supporting the decision makers in the top 400 customers of (COMPANY NAME) in selecting and transforming the most suitable (COMPANY NAME)-based Enterprise Architecture to sustain, grow and expand their business
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
* Readiness and desire to venture a lucky strike: Showing a top IT-heavy business consulting unit their way into the future of management consulting
* Creation of a master thesis mentioned above, between March and November 2020 (earliest start/latest finish)
* Due to the cooperation with internal stakeholders, at least 40% of the time will be spent onsite in our HQ in Walldorf
* Earliest starting date is March 01st 2020. The master thesis has to be finished latest early October 2020, to consider the results for our 2021 game plan
* The value of the thesis for (COMPANY NAME) is achieved, if a) a target state based on BM consulting for (COMPANY NAME) BTS is defined and b) the critical success criteria and transformation path are sketched to the extent necessary to build a realization plan on it
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
You are a currently enrolled student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences:
* Studying preferably in the fields: Economics, business informatics
* Having the following computer skills: MS Office (excellent), (COMPANY NAME) software (first user experiences are a big plus)
* Speaking: English fluently, German is a plus
* Business Model Management (e.g. its innovation and/or implementation) must have been a focus topic during your studies. In addition, you have been able to collect first practical experience in the consulting business.
* Besides that, your view on people and organization is as well "2 plus 2 amounts to 4" as "2 plus 2 results in 5 minus 1".
* Others: Curiosity, readiness to work hard and at the same time a capacity for frustration as the topic means exploring some new avenues.
Then YOU are the right candidate for this position. We are looking forward to your application and getting to know you.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Thesis #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own.
A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Intern, ERP, Consulting, Management Consulting, (COMPANY NAME), Entry Level, Technology, Management