Job Title: UI/UX Design Intern (m/w/d)
Location: Berlin, Germany
About (COMPANY NAME)
Book, Dine, Save and Pay!
(COMPANY NAME) is the largest restaurant discovery platform. We make the restaurant service more convenient and easier, so that on one platform restaurants can manage and promote their business, and customers can discover new places with favorable offers.
We help our partner restaurants maximize sales and occupancy with dynamic pricing (yield management), especially during off-peak hours. In this way, we make restaurant owners more successful. (COMPANY NAME) users can book or order from our partner restaurants every day with time-based discounts. In the future, we will add more industries: Events, Gyms, Hairdressers, Beauty, etc.
Our investors include top VCs like 468 Capital, Hevella, IBB Bet and the founders of Foodora, Foodpanda, Helpling & Mesosphere.
About the Role
We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated UI/UX Design Intern to join our growing tech department. The full-time UI/UX Design Intern at (COMPANY NAME) is an essential part of our Tech and cross-functional team working closely with different stakeholders throughout the business. With a creative mind, you will be able to develop stunning visual content to communicate both (COMPANY NAME)'s product and branding, and to create a perfect user experience. The ideal candidate for this role will be able to translate high-level strategy and briefs into creative, simple and intuitive designs that users will love.
* Junior graphic designer must understand brand identity and style guide design experience
* Consistent ability to apply a brand's style and interaction patterns
* Passion to solve visual design problems and the ability to show different solutions
* Ability to work in an Agile development environment and communicate your ideas to engineers and stakeholders
* Thinks both tactically and strategically, and has high levels of self-direction, innovation, and imagination.
* UI/UX intern must have excellent communication & interpersonal skills
Desired Skills & Competencies
* To be successful in this Website Graphic Designer role, the candidate should have experience with design software such as Adobe XD, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma, Zeplin, and other graphic and wireframe tools.
* Designing the best possible user experience and creating a detailed design specification for target UI technologies.
* Align with project management to understand use cases, define workflows and storyboards, and convert them into concrete screen flows, wireframes, and polished visual design quickly and rapidly iterate to finalize the design.
* The UI/UX intern should actively own and contribute to product brainstorming, user research, interaction design, and visual design sessions
* The Creative Designer is responsible for creating web and mobile designs for e-Commerce websites, iOS, and Android mobile apps, and social media platforms.
* Come up with the Graphic Design Document, Style Guide, and various templates.
* Attention to details and a strong focus on quality work
* Time management skills to keep up with project deadlines
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Fluency in English
* Fluency in German is a plus
Desired Experience Background
* You are currently enrolled as a university student, ideally studying a graphic design-related subject and at least in your 3rd semester
* Experience from previous internships in Graphic Design or working student jobs in Graphic Design is a plus, ideally in a startup
* Available ideally for 6 months with the possibility to say afterwards
What we offer
* Learning environment to develop your skills in multiple business areas with a high degree of responsibility
* Young, energized, international, and highly motivated team
* True start-up atmosphere with flat hierarchies
* Well funded start-up with secure jobs
* An inspiring work environment with a wide range of responsibilities and capacity to take action
* Home-office possibility for now and in the future
* Be part of an exciting journey to transform the way restaurants are booked in Berlin, London, Cologne, and more to come
* Friday events and team activities
If you are a student who is looking to make a difference and get experience in a fast-growing tech startup and want to be part of our company success story, then we are looking for you!
Apply by sending an email with your CV and a few links to your portfolio or previous works/ projects.
<button class="fab-Button fab-Button--biggie
|Posted on:||18 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Internet / New Media|