class="detail-content collapse show">
Are you ready to make a difference in this world-empowering others to get fit and feel happy? If you answered "yes," you've come to the right place. We're so glad you're here! Join us at (COMPANY NAME), a company with a big heart that takes great pride in the work we do. We're a team of over 80 highly experienced, internationally-minded shining stars from all around the world who enjoy a fun and light-hearted working environment. At (COMPANY NAME), you'll find tons of opportunities for learning from the best and brightest, coupled with a promising career path focused on professional development and personal progression. Join our passionate team and become a part of our success story!
Your contribution within the team
As (COMPANY NAME)'s UX/UI design intern, you'll become an integral part of our UX design and product team, working closely together with fellow UX/UI designers, product managers and engineers.
The design team at (COMPANY NAME) works across a wide range of projects, with user needs firmly at the forefront. As part of the Product Design team, you will be responsible for conducting research, understanding the needs of our users and crafting products and services that solve their needs.
What Type of Workout You Can Expect
You will collaborate closely with seasoned UX/UI designers to empathize with our users' requests and design our services to fit seamlessly into their everyday lives.
* The focus will be on learning, where you can expect to:
* Conduct a variety of research methodologies to reach targeted outcomes.
* Utilize insights and data to decisively define the next steps in any user-centric project.
* Map and optimize the flow of a user journey.
* Conceptualize-from wireframing to high fidelity designs.
* Understand UX/UI design workflow and how it fits within an organization.
* Learn how to give and receive valuable design feedback.
* Optimize work practices within an Agile Scrum environment.
What You'll Bring to the Team
* You are studying or have recently graduated with a degree within the UX field, interaction or communication design or similar.
* You can showcase evidence of having solved problems based on user needs.
* You can display basic knowledge of industry standard tools such as Figma and Miro.
* You are organized and hands on-always ready to help with an open mind.
* You have an avid interest in the topic of fitness and health.
* Must speak German and English fluently in order to be able to assist with usability testing.
* Relevant industry experience is a plus, but not mandatory.
The (COMPANY NAME) Membership (AKA Interview Process)
Just like a fitness program, it takes time to see results. Be patient-it could take up to 4 weeks to receive an offer.
* Your first workout: A friendly call with the People's team to get to know you.
* Let's bump up the intensity: If you've got what it takes, we'll send you a work-related task to dive deeper into a specific topic.
* Keep going strong: If you nail the task, we'll schedule an interview with the team lead to discuss your assignment and dive deeper into the topic.
* Your last rep: Once you've wowed us with your strength and endurance, we'll schedule a team interview so you can meet our amazing colleagues.
Benefit From the (COMPANY NAME) Workout Package:
Set your own workout schedule: Make use of our flextime and home office options and take 30 days paid vaca on us.
Boost your endorphins: Enjoy in-house fitness classes and a free (COMPANY NAME) membership.
Need some serotonin? Get involved in our regular team events, game nights and virtual Friday beers.
Cholesterol-free zone: Dig into healthy snacks and wash them all down with the help of an office espresso machine.
Track your success. We value feedback. At (COMPANY NAME), we give and receive feedback openly and honestly because we understand this is the only way we can truly grow, both individually and collectively.
Grab your work(out) partners! Every quarter, receive a 25EUR budget per person to bask in all you've accomplished over the past 3 months.
Eat like a champ. Enjoy cuisine from all around the world with our monthly team brunches.
Reduce that childcare-associated cortisol build-up. For each child, we'll provide up to 155,00EUR per month for accommodation, care and food in an official daycare (kita).
Refer a work(out) partner. We return the favor with a reward of up to 3.000EUR.
Biking to the office? No sweat-we've got the hottest shower in town. And some fluffy towels to dry off. Work(out) from your favorite device. Choose your favorite hardware on us and let's get to work.
Apply for this position
(COMPANY NAME) is a leading health and fitness app offering short and effective workouts and customized meal plans to users united by the desire to get fit and feel happy. We understand the obstacles people face on their fitness journey and empower them to create life-long healthy habits and routines. From our beautiful headquarters in Berlin, we seek to revolutionize the online fitness world.
* On LinkedIn, you can discover who you will work with and explore insightful articles on how we work #together.
* Follow us on Instagram to stay up-to-date. We challenge you to do a workout and tag us in your post!
* Follow us on TikTok to see our team events, dances or our behind the scenes.
* Do you want to be supported to reach your health and fitness goals by our (COMPANY NAME) community? Join our Facebook group.
* Do you want to know what it's like working at (COMPANY NAME)? Read our reviews on Glassdoor.
* Do you want to get to know our trainers? Go behind-the-scenes by visiting our Youtube channel.
* Do you want to see our Engineering Team work? Check our GitHub.
Apply for this position
|Posted on:||24 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|