At (COMPANY NAME) we're visionaries, driven to solve the world's toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none' is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We're doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining 'impossible'. There are so many reasons to join us. If you're hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there's only one choice.
G4A Graphic Design Internship (m/f/d)
ABOUT (COMPANY NAME) G4A
G4A is (COMPANY NAME)'s digital health partnerships and investments team dedicated to scaling digital health companies in order to create impact and change the experience of health. Our team's vision is to reach health for all through digital health. To attain this goal we are working together with like-minded start-ups, government, investors, and strategic partners to offer early stage start-up investments as well as commercial partnerships and late stage investments. With your application, you'll be applying to join as a graphic design intern for a fast paced team that is passionate to change the experience of health by scaling digital health innovations around the world.
YOUR TASKS AND EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
The G4A Graphic Design Intern is responsible for assisting the marketing and communications lead with a range of digital and web projects, such as digital ads, lobby displays, collateral material, and web graphics. Qualified candidates will possess strong graphic design skills, be detail-oriented, self-motivated and have the ability to organize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment.
* Supporting the marketing lead with designing promotional web graphics, surveys flyers, banners, posters, and other digital creatives for advertising and marketing materials as needed
* Developing and supporting the creation of social media infographics, and social media marketing collateral
* Assisting in video production and editing
* Supporting the website development aspects with film, event text, creative design elements, logos, video etc.
* Participating in strategic business marketing and communications meetings
WHO YOU ARE
* Enrolled student (m/f/d) in the field of graphic design, marketing, communications or a related degree program
* An individual with excellent communication (Design and written) and strong editing skills
* Knowledge of digital media software: Illustrator, Photoshop, Adobe Indesign, other graphic design software is a plus including video editing software
* Website design experience is a plus i.e. Wordpress
* Interest in digital health or healthcare innovation field
* Highly organized and detail oriented
* Fluent in English, both written and spoken; German is a plus
We look forward to your complete online application (cover letter, resume, certificate of study and certificates) for a start from February 2022 for a period of 6 months.
This is your opportunity to tackle the world's biggest challenges with us: Maintaining our health, feeding growing populations and slowing the rate of climate change. You have a voice, ideas and perspectives and we want to hear them. Because our success begins with you. Be part of something big. Be (COMPANY NAME).
(COMPANY NAME) welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Location: Germany : Berlin : Berlin
Reference Code: 5xxxx1
|Posted on:||20 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|