Design at (COMPANY NAME) has been growing steadily in reach and impact-from devices to fashion, delivery logistics to search and streaming video, from voice and sound to physical retail, and more-all while creating and cultivating experiences that touch (COMPANY NAME) customers everywhere, every day. (COMPANY NAME) design teams include every flavour of UI, UX, visual, motion, illustration, brand, and marketing design roles-as well as design technologists, researchers, writers, and more. Check out Axxxxx.xesign, and come build the future with us.
As a UX Design Intern, you will collaborate with a team that defines and designs user interfaces, systems, and interaction, visual, and motion design patterns.
· Design thoughtful, beautiful, and useful software user interfaces and experiences in a team environment.
· Create user-centered designs by considering market analysis, customer feedback, site metrics, and usability findings.
· Use business requirements, user and market research to assist in developing scenarios, use cases, and high-level requirements.
· Develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, visual mockups, click-throughs, and prototypes.
· Work with stakeholders to plan projects for effective delivery while maintaining high standards for design.
· Be a passionate and effective advocate for design with non-design audiences.
· Currently working towards a Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Design, Human-Centered Interaction, Statistics, Psychology, Computer Science, or other equivalent discipline.
· Previous design internship(s) and/or project experience in design
· Experience working in a collaborative team environment to deliver high-quality design solutions
· Experience in a variety of design, wire-framing, and prototyping tools
· Creative materials demonstrating past work experience and deliverables (e.g., study plans, reports, portfolio)
· Experience with consumer brand experience design and a understanding of storytelling
· Visual design expertise demonstrated through mockups and style guides
· Additional design skills in related fields, including film-making, motion design, and prototyping
· Experience in designing cross platform experiences
· Ability to extract complex concepts and quickly turn around rigorous flows and mock-ups reflecting a range of options
· Ability to proficiently present design solutions to stakeholders in design, product management, and engineering
· Ability to drive the design review cycle and close on design requirements independently
· Able to use best practices for mobile and web-based information architecture and design, as well as knowledge of usability principles and techniques
· Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
(COMPANY NAME) Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO)
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your
passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for (COMPANY NAME). Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://wxx.xxxxxx.xxxx/xx/xxxxxxxxxxxx?xxxxxxxxx=xxxxxxxxu) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
We prioritise candidates who demonstrate relevant skills for this role. You may wish to attend one of our up- skilling events at https://axxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxx.xxx/xxxxxxs
EMEA Student Programs Team
We prioritize candidates who demonstrate relevant skills for this role. You may wish to attend one of our upskilling events at axxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxx.xxm
|Posted on:||24 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Internet / New Media|