We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
What you will do:
As a Communication Design Student (f/m/d), you will design visual appealing communication materials while sticking to (COMPANY NAME)'s overall brand strategy. Together with other designers and communication experts, you will work closely with various business units to create and craft effective design artefacts.
* Help crafting (mainly digital) material such as one-pagers, digital brochures, e-mail newsletters, assets for internal or external events, videos, and motion graphics
* Create convincing presentation designs for large audiences and senior management, following (COMPANY NAME)'s corporate design principles
* Develop new design elements and assets based on visual guidelines
* Create designs for the team's SharePoint page
* Create infographics, charts, and sketch illustrations
* Collaborate closely with product teams and communication colleagues
What you bring:
You are currently an enrolled student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences:
* Studying preferably in the fields: Communication Design, Graphic Design, Marketing Design or any design-related Studies
* Hands-on attitude and proactive in communication
* An eye for detail and a passion for graphic design that shows in samples of your work
* Always up to date with latest digital design trends
* Ability to turn complex issues into simple, understandable, and well-designed visuals
* Experience in applying brand guidelines for digital media and print assets
* Strong visual storytelling skills and the ability to apply respective structures in presentations
* Ability to plan, prioritize, and organize work effectively and efficiently
* Profound skills in Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Creative Suite (esp. Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
* Experience in videography/ camera operation, video-cutting and -compositing skills are a plus
* Sketch/Figma or other prototyping tool skills are a plus
* Interests in Web3 technologies and the metaverse
* Speaking English fluently, German is a plus
What you get from us:
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
Please, include a portfolio with meaningful work samples to your application.
Meet the team:
You will join the Product Engineering Intelligent Enterprise & Cross Architecture organization, which is at the very heart of (COMPANY NAME). Our unit connects all relevant cross-engineering, strategy, and architecture function that support (COMPANY NAME)'s customers to thrive as intelligent enterprises. We are responsible for engineering, enabling, and promoting the Intelligent Enterprise, crafting cloud and mobile experiences our customers will love, and defining the right architectural foundations for (COMPANY NAME)'s future platform.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please also describe your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
We build breakthroughs together
(COMPANY NAME) innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, (COMPANY NAME) has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At (COMPANY NAME), we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
(COMPANY NAME)'s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone - regardless of background - feels included and can run at their best. At (COMPANY NAME), we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
(COMPANY NAME) is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with (COMPANY NAME) and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxx.
For (COMPANY NAME) employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the (COMPANY NAME) Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the (COMPANY NAME) Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
Requisition ID: xxxxx9 | Work Area: Administration | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Student | Employment Type: Limited Part Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid
Requisition ID: xxxxx9
Posted Date: Mar xx, xxx3
Work Area: Administration
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Part Time
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
|Posted on:||11 Mar 2023|
|Type of job:||Internship|