We're looking for an enthusiastic and driven Associate (Junior Manager) International Country Launches (m/f/d) who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success.
Your Tasks - Paint the world green
* You are a core part of the central country launch team which owns the process for preparing and executing new country launches at Flix
* You research and analyze potential new markets and prepare go-to-market hypotheses for new market entries
* You build analyses, business cases and data-models to support senior management in their decision making on new countries
* Your work closely with central commercial functions (e.g. network planning, marketing) and the local country teams (e.g. Managing Directors, local business development) to drive the launch process
* You will develop a country launch "playbook" and apply learnings from past launches to improve our launch process
* Your commitment drives an essential growth and success factor of (COMPANY NAME) to launch several countries per year
* You report directly to Nick, the Head of Country Launches
Your Profile - Ready to hop on board
* Excellent Bachelor or Master's degree from a top university in Business, Economics or related field of study
* Relevant work experience (full-time or internships) in consulting, business development or similar
* Strong analytical skills, financial modelling experience and the ability to use data to back up assumptions
* Strong technical skills in productivity tools (e.g. Excel) and PowerBI are a must
* You are comfortable working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with dynamically changing tasks and priorities
* You love working with people and will enjoy interacting with and managing the priorities of a large number of stakeholders
* Fluent in English plus (near) native level in either Spanish, Hindi or Indonesian
Our Perks - More than just a job
* Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride.
* Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock - organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
* Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
* Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free (COMPANY NAME) rides and join our regular team events - there's always something to celebrate!
* Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, a casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world - and our journey has just begun.
FlixMobility is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy and gender identity), national, social or ethnic origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, competence and merit.
The following video shows our amazing success story
|Posted on:||03 Jun 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Tourism / Hotel management|
|Languages:||English, Spanish, Hindi|