We're on the lookout for the curious, those who think big and want to define the world of tomorrow. At (COMPANY NAME), you will grow into the high impact, visionary person you know you're ready to be. Every day will be filled with exciting new challenges, developing new skills, and achieving personal growth. How often can you say that your work changes the world? At (COMPANY NAME), you'll say it often. Join us and define tomorrow.
The (COMPANY NAME) EU Student Programs Team is looking for engaging and ambitious working students to join our fast-paced world within (COMPANY NAME) DE departments such as, Music, Marketing, Prime Video, Prime Now, Fresh, and Advertising in Berlin. Each role comes with a variety of tasks and several of the key tasks are outlined below.
(COMPANY NAME) Retail teams work to help improve the selection and shopping experience for customers across our product categories, from books to fashion, electronics to grocery, movies and music to toys and health & beauty, and everything in between. As a Retail Working Student in one of those categories, you will learn how (COMPANY NAME) handles its e-commerce retail business. Working alongside a vendor manager to help provide a suite of services designed to support (COMPANY NAME)'s most strategic brands within one of our retail categories. Your priority will be to work backwards from the customer, identifying inputs to grow brands and improve their performance.
(COMPANY NAME) Music Imagine working every day with colleagues across the world, helping shape the future of music streaming for customers and connecting fans with musicians in the most exciting ways. Envision working for a global brand, that has long-established trust with customers and the industry, that maintains the atmosphere of a start-up, where every team member has a voice and a path to grow and influence our vision and product. If all of that excites you, the (COMPANY NAME) Music Team is looking for ambitious students to join us as a Working Student.
As an (COMPANY NAME) Music Working Student you will support on projects across (COMPANY NAME) Original/Artist Relations, Programming and Editorial Content or Social Media. You will be engaged in project managing and overseeing DE specific artist-driven campaigns and be closely involved in the content creation process. Provide internal and external partners with information, perform data analysis and support the setup of marketing concepts to drive awareness for (COMPANY NAME) Music. Provide production assistance on special events, content shootings and recording sessions and help tracking KPI's for measurement of campaigns.
The (COMPANY NAME) Music Marketing and podcast teams drive growth of the (COMPANY NAME) Music services through customized, high-impact campaigns and programs, experimentation and optimization. As an (COMPANY NAME) Music Working Student you will be engaged in campaign management, measurement and optimization. You will work with multiple stakeholders across teams, marketplaces and channels and drive projects to support new customer growth and retention. You will get to train your analytical and creative muscle, both, having the opportunity to work on highly visible, customer-facing campaigns.
Key job responsibilities
* Support and improve the curation of (COMPANY NAME) Music's editorial podcast selections and further promotions
* Own and improve internal processes across the EU/ANZ Podcast team
* Manage the podcast posting schedule and asset production in collaboration with (COMPANY NAME) Music's social media team and third-party agencies
* Track the third-party podcast release calendars and promotion requests in DE
* Help podcast partners grow on (COMPANY NAME) Music
* Set up and execute bespoke and innovative collaborations with podcast partners
* Create podcast partner reporting and generate actionable learnings
* Improve podcast discoverability on Alexa
About the team
If you're insatiably curious and always want to learn more, then you've come to the right place. Depending on your location, country, job status and other requirements, some or all of the following benefits may be available to you as a Working Student
* Competitive pay
* Impactful project and internship/role deliverables
* Remote/Hybrid working (team dependent)
* Networking opportunities with fellow interns
* Internships events such as speaker series, intern panels, Leadership Principles sessions, (COMPANY NAME) writing skills sessions.
* Mentorship and career development
If you're successful during your working student role you could be considered for a graduate role after finishing your university studies.
This job application is for the location Berlin. If you are interested in joining the team in Munich apply here:
Our Working student start dates vary throughout the year, duration between (6 - 12mths)
Applications and Assessment Process: Selected candidates will be invited to an online assessment, if successful you'll attend a virtual interview consisting of a combination of interviews and case studies, focusing on our Leadership Principles. This selection process is subject to change and varies on role and location.
We are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, and leveraging our unique perspectives to scale our impact and grow. (COMPANY NAME) has 13 affinity groups (https://wxx.xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx/xxxxxxxx-xxxxxs), sometimes known as employee resource groups, which bring employees together across businesses and locations around the world. With executive and company sponsorship, these groups play an important role in building internal networks for creating a community, advising (COMPANY NAME) business units, leading in service projects, and reaching out to communities where Amazonians live and work.
Want to know more about our opportunities? Visit our EMEA Student Programs Team Events page to register for one of our upcoming events: https://axxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxx.xxx/xxxxxxs
* Currently enrolled as a student receiving a Bachelor's or Master's Degree for the complete duration of the employment as a working student
* Fluent written and verbal communication in German (Level - C1 or higher) and English (Level - C1 or higher)
* Excellent communications and presentation skills
* Knowledge in MS Office programs as Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
* Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
* Results-driven focus with analytical capability
* Ability to innovate and simplify current processes and practices
* Ability to dive deep and analyze opportunities and processes
(COMPANY NAME) values knowledge of Accessibility in relation to its products, devices, services, websites or environments, so as to be usable by people with disabilities.
EMEA Student Programs Team
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for (COMPANY NAME). Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://wxx.xxxxxx.xxxx/xx/xxxxxxxxxxxe) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
|Posted on:||10 Mar 2023|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Internet / New Media|