We're looking for a motivated and driven Intern Network Planning (m/f/d) who will join our Berlin team for a period of 6 months working full time (40 hours/week), ideally starting from the 1st of June.
Your Tasks - Paint the world green
Next to your own projects you support the Network Planning team in all steps of the route and network development:
* You plan and optimize long-distance bus routes (scheduling as well as rotation- and driver-planning)
* You support network planning activities in order to open sales and adapt our offer to transportation demand
* You are the interface to our local teams and assure a smooth communication
* You support the analysis of our network in order to continuously improve our service
* You prepare important documentation for the authorization of new bus lines
* You process work results and assure an accurate documentation
Your Profile - Ready to hop on board
* Enrolled student or graduate in Transportation Planning, Engineering, Economics, Mathematics, Urban Planning, Geography, Tourism or similar
* You're passionate about the transportation sector and show a keen interest in schedule and network planning
* Strong analytical skills, readiness of mind and a goal-driven personality
* Fluent in English, all other european languages are considered as a plus
* Accurate work style as well as strong communication skills
* Skilled user of the MS Office programs, especially Word and Excel
Our Perks - More than just a job
* You have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are creating the easiest way to travel. We want your ideas and give you autonomy to make them reality.
* Flix is flexible. Organize your own schedule, and balance work between the office and home as it's best for you. We give you trust-based hours and a flexible smart working policy.
* Travelling is our passion. Discover the world with your free Flix rides and bring along your friends and family for half price.
* Teamwork makes the dream work. Our FlixTeam has people from over 80 different nations. We work in a multicultural environment where we can challenge and support each other.
* We're not only green in color. We're building for the long term, and that means protecting our planet. We constantly test new green technologies and compensate for the CO2 after all our business travel since 2018.
* Your well-being is important to us. To treat your mind and body we will give you a competitive paid time off package, mental health support including 1:1 consultations with a psychologist, and a neat discount on UrbanSportsClub memberships.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world - and our journey has just begun.
Flix is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy and gender identity), national, social or ethnic origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, competence and merit.
The following video shows our amazing success story
|Posted on:||16 Mar 2023|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Tourism / Hotel management|
|Job duration:||6 months|