We are looking for an experienced Global Payroll Manager to lead all of our internal payroll functions within our Headquarters in Berlin and be the first point of contact on this topic for our international offices and global team!
* You will be responsible for all our Global Payroll activities from choosing the right partners and software in a cost-conscious manner
* You will develop our payroll related processes to be as effective as possible
* You will be preparing and carrying out the monthly payroll for our employees globally (Dubai, Singapore, Brisbane, Berlin and other locations) taking into account all tax and social security regulations
* You will be processing payroll changes and will prepare certificates when needed.
* You will be communicating with insurance companies, local offices and other external payroll providers.
* You will be collaborating closely with the People & Culture as well as the Accounting team.
* You will be maintaining accurate records and preparing reports
* You will be the go-to person for any payroll-related questions and will be advising our employees in tax and social security matters.
* You have preferably a Commercial / Accounting apprenticeship or studied business
* You have proven experience as a Payroll Manager or similar role
* You have current knowledge multi-location of payroll procedures, taxes and related laws, and ideally also about human resources related topics
* You are familiar with Datev and MS Office (especially Excel) and have used several HRIS
* You have a very good eye for detail and an analytical mindset.
* You have great communication skills in German and English as well as a strong service-oriented approach.
MORE THAN A JOB:
(COMPANY NAME) is a scale-up started in 2011, founded by Jens Wohltorf and Frank Steuer who wanted to create the first global chauffeur service. We started by filling chauffeurs' 'empty leg' journeys and have grown with our partners to over EUR100 million in annual revenue (pre-pandemic). Backed by Daimler and other investors in Germany, Japan, Switzerland, and the UAE, we're now a trusted brand within corporate travel.
We believe in ethical business practices and have a strong company culture. Responding to the pandemic, we've successfully managed the crises and retained our talented crew! We are now poised for massive growth in 2021 and beyond.
* Continuous Learning: We believe that open and actionable feedback is the essential component of continuous development. Set your personal development plan and take an active role in our internal learning communities to progress your career.
* Flexible Working: Even the most ambitious Blacklaner needs some time to unwind. Find out what works for you and your team with flexible working hours and home office days (working from home is the new normal).
* Become Part of the Crew: Get to know your fellow Blacklaners through our regular team socials. Our success comes from a collaboration of more than 350 people from 70 nations and we are looking for more exceptional people to join us!
* Employee Stock Options Plan: We want all Blacklaners to benefit from the company's success, so every employee gets virtual stock options.
* Fair Remuneration: We've banded salary levels and matched them to the local costs of living, meaning you're always paid fairly and you know that the rest of the crew is too.
* Sustainability: We care for both people and the planet, having launched the mobility's industry first global carbon offset scheme in 2017. (COMPANY NAME) has pledged to deliver 75% of its journeys in electric vehicles by 2025.
* Equal Opportunity: We are committed to inclusion and diversity. A company is only as strong as its crew, so we developed a work environment that is inclusive, inspiring and open. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Upgrade your career with (COMPANY NAME)
|Posted on:||17 Mar 2023|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Transports / Logistics|