About (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) is an ebike subscription service for urban individuals seeking a healthier and cleaner way to get around the city. We offer our members a premium ebike enhanced by a smooth digital experience including on-demand repair service and theft protection at all times. Our ambition is to spark a movement towards more livable and sustainable cities - and our full-service approach will enable communities to do so.
We believe it takes diversity of background, culture, perspective, and thought to inspire movement, and together move us all towards the Livable City. As an equal opportunity employer, we commit to building an inclusive workplace and warmly welcome people from all different backgrounds, including age, citizenship, ethnic & racial origins, gender identities, individuals with disabilities, marital status, religions & ideologies, and sexual orientations to apply.
About the role
Social media is the online home of the (COMPANY NAME) movement, meaningfully driving the conversation around our vision of the Livable City: a more connected, more vibrant and active place, which prioritises communities over cars. We're just getting started, and now is the time to bring in some extra flair to grow, inspire and connect our community of conscious citizens passionate about building more sustainable cities.
Our ideal intern doesn't need an academic background in marketing, or extensive experience - a creative mindset, a willingness to learn about online content creation, and a shared passion for the (COMPANY NAME) mission is key.
As our Social Media & Content Intern, you will:
* Work closely with the social media manager to brainstorm, execute and analyse the performance of content
* Assist with video production and editing for social, from scouting locations to short-form video for TikTok, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc
* Gain insights into marketing reporting and analytics for both social media and PR, with ad/hoc duties for both
* Occasionally assist with writing longer form marketing content in both English and German, as well as translation tasks
* Have the opportunity to learn the ropes of social content in a hands-on environment, where you can put your creativity to work and let your wildest social dreams come to life!
To be successful in this role, you:
* Are fluent in English and German, with strong writing skills
* Have a demonstrated interest in social media and/or content production - have you built a blog from scratch? Set up an IG account for your side hustle? Grown a following via TikTok? We'd love to hear about how you did it, and what it could bring to (COMPANY NAME)
* Will have a creative, experimental and feedback-ready mindset, with a keenness to learn about social, content and PR
* Have your finger on the pulse of what's trending and evolving on social media platforms
* Are interested in all elements of the creative content process, from conceptualization and creation to data and reporting
* Have some experience in using Canva and/or video editing software (or are at least interested in doing so!)
* Ideally have at least some experience in handling social media accounts, including your own (Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, TikTok, Facebook)
* Are comfortable with (occasionally!) being on camera as a brand ambassador for (COMPANY NAME)
* Want to learn how content and communications can achieve business goals
__Did we just describe you? Let us know by sending over a CV. Even if you don't meet all the requirements, we would still encourage you to apply!__
|Posted on:||08 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|