At (COMPANY NAME), we believe that language transforms lives.
With students at the centre, our mission is to empower even the busiest people to master a language and unlock their potential - anytime, anywhere.
To support the growth of our international team, we are looking for an intern in our Teacher Management Team in Berlin as of now.
You will be given an insight into the teacher management of an international, online language school, combining your experience and passion for communication and HR processes.
* Learn how to communicate in HR related topics with a team of 800 freelance teachers
* Support the daily communication with existing and future teachers
* Contribute to the productivity of the team by taking over the job posting for all languages
* Be introduced to the management of teachers and collaborate with the teacher managers in the online language school
* Learn how to screen applications of future teachers applying strict criteria
* Support the hiring process by screening all incoming applications
* Learn and support the hiring process by organizing and conducting the interviews
* Take on daily administrative tasks in the team
* You have at least a C1 level of English (higher is a plus)
* If you have intermediate-plus (B1+) knowledge of German, you definitely have a plus point
* You have studied at least 4 semesters of a Bachelor's degree related to communications, business administration, HR or any similar
* You are a team player; are a fast learner, and self-motivated to work independently
* You love communication in all of its forms, are personable, friendly and reliable
* If you have first experiences in the field of communication or HR, you have a plus point
What we offer you
* Start as soon as possible
* Real Start-up atmosphere in a fast-growing environment
* Office in the city centre of Berlin
* Free language lessons at (COMPANY NAME) (DE/EN/FR/ES)
* Ownership of your own projects and autonomous work from day one
* A young, dynamic, and highly motivated team with open communication
* Attractive remuneration (ca. 1.xxx,x0EUR Brutto per month)
* 2 vacation days per month
* Six months contract
Have we sparked your interest and made you think "this is exactly what I am looking for?"
Then send us your CV and cover letter plus your earliest possible start date to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to adding a great candidate to our team!
Apply for this position
Send your application to: email@example.com