(COMPANY NAME) Operations GmbH
(COMPANY NAME) is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of EUR 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. (COMPANY NAME) offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. (COMPANY NAME) is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, (COMPANY NAME) provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
A vacancy for an intern for Industrial Flow Simulation (d/f/m) has arisen within (COMPANY NAME) in Hamburg at the earliest possible start date. The Industrial System Engineer contributes not only to industrial projects but also to continuous improvement in serial phase
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
* Evaluate current and future industrial system solutions and give recommendations
* Use and execute process, method and tools dedicated to Industrial system design in order to deliver best in class industrial system
* Use and deliver models using MBSE simulation tools and techniques dedicated to Industrial (flow simulation, 3D simulation, ergonomics, …)
* Develop corresponding standard libraries for flow simulation models
* Support the developing, testing, documentation of (COMPANY NAME) library elements
* Support the development of an approach for postprocessing of simulation results by using state of the art evaluation and visualisation means
You will have the following skills and experience:
* Educated to bachelor degree in engineering, computer science or a related discipline.
* Coding skills (C, Python, VBA, Java...)
* First experiences with Discrete Event Simulation, e.g. Arena, Anylogic, Simul8, Witness
* Knowledge in production and logistics are a plus
* Adapting to new situations is not a problem for you
* You like solving issues in a team
* Fluent in English; German is a plus
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to (COMPANY NAME) using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by (COMPANY NAME).
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief