Requisition ID: 2xxxx1
Work Area: Solution and Product Management
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Become part of the Digital Customer Engagement Strategy, Innovation & Solution Team and help shaping the future of customer engagements at (COMPANY NAME). We are looking for a highly motivated and self-driven Bachelor/Master/Diploma student who is an excellent communicator, concept creator and knows that the key differentiator in the digital space is simplifying the complexity for the end user. The Digital Customer Engagement Strategy, Innovation & Solution Team is part of the Office of the Co-CEO and has a clear focus on customer activities including customer councils, monitoring of customer commitments, customer escalations, and deal support - as well as on employee and executive communications. It is set to create the best digital experience for our customers. With the constantly increasing volume of our cloud business we need to change the way we engage with our customer from traditional to digital channels and while doing so we want to provide them with a great experience. To handle these growing number of customer interactions and increase scalability within sales teams in general we are targeting to equip our customer facing roles with the one-stop shop for all customer engagements: the new Customer Engagement Platform
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As a Bachelor/Master/Diploma student (f/m/d) your main tasks include:
* Helping to define & deliver on a strategy how tools and content across Industries, Processes and Products come together on the Customer Engagement Platform to deliver integrated customer and user journeys
* Supporting stakeholder management and creating a community around the Customer Engagement Platform
* Collecting and aligning requirements with stakeholders and end users
* Defining user stories for the Customer Engagement Platform
* Preparing business requirements for the handover to the engineering teams
* Creating & adapting presentations about the Customer Engagement Platform
* Collaborate with sales, product and industry teams and support to collect relevant content and define messaging across digital customer engagements
* Conception and design of marketing material for the Customer Engagement Platform
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences
* Preferred fields of study: Computer Science, Business Administration, Economics, Media, Communications, Marketing, Design or related fields
* Self-starter with passion to become a hands-on expert in the required field
* Language skills: fluent English required; fluent German skills advantageous
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Determined to reach goals in time, ability to work independently and to prioritize
* Strong organizational skills and result-oriented
* Excellent analytical skills and structured conceptual & innovative thinking
* Open-minded, quick learner interested in new topics. Proactively contributing ideas
* Very good creative skills and experience with visual/communication design
Then YOU are the right candidate for this position. We are looking forward to your application and getting to know you.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Internship #Praktikum #Thesis #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own.
A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Intern, ERP, Engineer, (COMPANY NAME), Computer Science, Entry Level, Technology, Engineering