What You'll Do
This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone with strong analytical skills and demonstrated ability of successfully applying data analysis in a business environment. You will be responsible for:
* Implementing data collection for life cycle assessment and environmental metrics
* Coordinating life cycle assessment project management
* Extracting, manipulating, and analyzing data for drawing actionable insights for our Sustainability team
* Supporting with the creation of presentations for senior stakeholders
* Leading documentation and organization of (COMPANY NAME) Sustainability's knowledge capture efforts
* Opportunity to work with stakeholders from up to 14 different countries around the globe to collect data and understand critical pain-points
What You'll Bring
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in engineering, science, or a related technical field (e.g. Environmental Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Environmental Science)
* Knowledge of life cycle assessment and environmental impact tracking
* Strong analytical skills and proficiency in Microsoft Excel
* Exceptional organizational skills with ability to manage priorities simultaneously and meet time-sensitive deadlines
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with both technical and nontechnical individuals
* You are a team player and thrive in a large international and diverse team
* You speak English fluently (other European languages are a plus but not necessary)
* Work experience in food, sustainability, and/or environmental research is a plus
* You are available as soon as possible for at least 5-6 months
* German work permit; unfortunately, we cannot sponsor a visa for this position
What We Offer
* Healthy discount on weekly (COMPANY NAME) boxes
* Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the (COMPANY NAME) Academy
* Subsidised childcare with a professional nannying agency
* Free access to Headspace, biweekly in-house yoga classes (remote since March 2020)
* A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
* Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our (COMPANY NAME) GO vending machines
* The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
About (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe's vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we've become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our Operations teams are located throughout the markets we are active in. We are a diverse group with a common focus, getting the best products to our customers, with the widest choice and the most flexibility. We are industry leaders in Production, Supply Chain, Procurement, Food Safety, Automation, and Data Analytics. (COMPANY NAME) is expanding rapidly and we are always scouting for top professionals to be part of this exciting growth in both our existing markets and brand portfolio, but also in new geographies and new brands. Join us and play a vital role in getting the best ingredients to our customers!
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out About (COMPANY NAME).
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.
We are (COMPANY NAME)
At (COMPANY NAME) we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 7,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer - everyone is welcome at our table.
Are you up for a challenge
|Posted on:||12 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Internet / New Media|