class="jd__row--main jd__summary--main" data-reactid="103">We at (COMPANY NAME) change the lives of people through innovation. Be a part of highly skilled and motivated team to realise your dream of innovation (COMPANY NAME) Hardware Engineering R&D Division in Germany is currently seeking enthusiastic technical interns to experience work and culture of (COMPANY NAME). The selected candidate will be working with the Field Design Engineering team. We are looking for a candidate who is self-driven and has 1. Software coding skill & Robotics related experience 2. Enjoying solving technical issues and building up HW/SW tools 3. Ability to balance multiple tasks
* Proficiency for robotics (Especially ROS), or/and mechanical design, or/and machine vision
* Outstanding academic achievements in own field of study.
* Strong programming skills in two or more languages such as Python, C/C++, DataBase, Swift, Go, etc with Linux and MacOS
* Project experience in programming, firmware, and or system level design
* Commitment to intensive testing practices
* Proficient in English, not only verbal communication skill but also writing document, and presentation skill
Specific project and assignment will be hand-picked by our engineers based on individual strengths and background of each student. SOME GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE: - Build custom robotic solutions used for (COMPANY NAME) wireless product validation in both indoor and outdoor applications - Evaluate robotic automation and electrical system along with E2E software solutions - Improve existing automation systems by data analysis and user feedback - Propose and implement innovative ideas to improve current robotic solutions Depending on the technical strength and background, interns will be assigned tasks to support ongoing technical projects of different engineering teams.
Education & Experience
Education & Experience
Should be currently enrolled in a MS/PhD in computer science/electrical engineering/mechanical engineering or robotics.
* (COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. (COMPANY NAME) is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. (COMPANY NAME) is a drug-free workplace
|Posted on:||14 Oct 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|