class="jd__row--main jd__summary--main" data-reactid="103">(COMPANY NAME) engineers have always focused on one person when they build software - the person who will use it. Working with them, you'll see why every (COMPANY NAME) product and service feels intuitive and simple, and why every aspect of this group's work is built around a respect for the customer's needs. Wireless Technologies & Ecosystems (WTE) team is looking for an intern with passion for Data Engineering. Our team develops and maintains solutions for mining cellular data and performance metrics to improve overall product quality and customer experience. We are a multidisciplinary team covering different competences including cellular engineering, data engineering, data analytics, software development and machine learning. If you are passionate about data pipelines, databases and large scale data sets, we have an exciting role for you.
* Proficient with high level languages like Python or Java
* Proficient at design of data pipelines, writing production ready code for ETL and monitoring system to ensure overall pipeline is healthy
* Experience with time series analysis to discover patterns over time
* Experience with data visualization tools like Grafana, Tableau or others
* Good understanding of SQL and NoSQL DB
* Good understanding of cloud methodologies and experience with AWS or GCP tool suites and services
* Strong ability and enthusiasm to learn new technologies and programming languages
* Excellent communication and cross-functional collaboration skills
Building and improving (COMPANY NAME)'s analytics & diagnostics pipeline to enable data mining of tabular and text data from modem & worldwide wireless network operators at scale. Influence and challenge the existing pipelines to aid quicker and scalable insights. Building solutions to unleash the potential of data mining for behavioral analytics, performance analytics and anomaly detection. You will interact with various software engineering teams and Data Scientists contributing to key product decisions. Is this you? If so we'd love to hear from you.
Education & Experience
Education & Experience
M.S. or PhD in Computer/Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
* (COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. (COMPANY NAME) is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. (COMPANY NAME) is a drug-free workplace
|Posted on:||14 Oct 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|