About (COMPANY NAME):
By taking a completely new approach to autonomous driving, (COMPANY NAME) aims to launch the first driverless fleet on European public streets.
Our international, diverse, and fun team combines the best of two worlds - software and product experience from Silicon Valley and automotive hardware & safety engineering from Europe. We have our eyes set on becoming a leading autonomous driving company and bringing Europe back to the forefront of the race to develop driverless vehicles which will solve many of today's transportation challenges, including air pollution, traffic jams, and traffic-related deaths, high costs of transportation and long commutes.
This is very ambitious. And we can't do it alone. So we'd love to meet you!
At (COMPANY NAME) we own the entire perception software stack, from sensor recording to model training and algorithm deployment on our vehicles. We train models for teledriver assistance and to perform a safe stop on public roads with driverless vehicles. The company's remote operation setup allows for creative solutions to these problems. As a Perception Intern you will
* Drive an independent Computer Vision topic with the supervision of senior team members. This could be for example an object detection network shootout, architecture search on custom datasets or runtime optimization using TensorRT
* Work closely with the rest of the team on day-to-day tasks, such as monitoring and updating the camera calibration on our vehicles
* Participate in our development process, including code reviews and daily stand-ups
We are open to the possibility of writing a master's thesis as part of the internship if you find an advisor that supervises the topic at your university. We have the possibility to extend a successful internship to a full position at the end of the period.
* You will work on state-of-the-art computer vision systems. As such, your work involves everything from idea-building to experimentation and implementation
* As a perception team member, you develop the tools to scale the performance of our software to real-world scenarios using data-driven methods
* We are part of a quickly growing company. You will work on identifying potential for perception topics and drive these solutions forward
* You are enrolled in a Master degree program or recent graduate with focus on Computer Vision topics
* You are motivated to learn and contribute and are a good team player
* You have a proficient software engineering and coding background in Python
* Preferably you have experience with C++
We don't expect anyone to check all these nice to have's.
* You'll be joining a highly committed, experienced, fun, and international team from over 25 countries. The team has previously worked at companies such as Tesla, Google, Waymo, Zoox, Byton, Argo, Amazon, Uber as well as Audi, BMW, and Daimler and has founded various companies before
* You would be a part of fixing transportation in metropolitan areas all over the world - from Europe
* We have a generous, highly employee-friendly stock option plan and pay above industry standards
* We organize thoughtful & fun team events throughout the year
* We support highly flexible working policies where possible as well as support for your relocation - it doesn't matter where you currently live
* We contribute to a FitX or UrbanSportsClub membership, plus free and all-day use of our Gravity Gym in the Berlin office
* We contribute to your monthly public transport ticket in Berlin so that it costs you
* We provide healthy snacks, drinks, and coffee at our waterfront office in Berlin
We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. Each new hire is an opportunity for us to bring in a different perspective, and we are always eager to further diversify our company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best and most rewarding work of your career.
Come join the future! :)
|Posted on:||24 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|