Location: Gigafactory Berlin-Brandenburg, Grünheide
Duration: 6 months
Start: October 15th, 2022
The Project Engineer Intern will work under the guidance of Technical Program Manager to manage the installation, commissioning and hand-over of multiple automation conveyance projects at the new Gigafactory in Berlin, Germany. The material flow/conveyance team is responsible for the automated conveyance and storage of large sub-assemblies within the factory from the dock to the line and between shops. This generally includes painted and unpainted bodies, seats, tires, drive units, batteries, instrument panel, battery cells, etc.
* Working with vendors and internal Tesla teams to get input for timelines of multiple projects
* Learn how to create and own punch lists to report open items to our vendors
* Help to organize buyoffs together with our vendors, engineers and safety department
* Be part of Ad-Hoc coordination of solving problems that occur on site during the installation or commissioning of new equipment. This requires a creative and positive mindset, combined with the socials skills to quickly gather input from vendors and different engineer.
* Participate to lead daily toolbox meeting
* Currently pursuing a degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Computer Science, or related programs.
* Experience with 2D AutoCad or Solidworks layout design.
* High energy level and willingness to learn.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills:
* Language skills: English & German.
* Well organized with attention to detail.
* Mastery of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
The following skills and experiences will be considered as a plus:
* Reading E-plans
|Posted on:||21 Sep 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||6 months|