Imagine what you could do here. At (COMPANY NAME), new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Smart people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here! We have built the best wireless hardware design Team in the world. Are you a talented individual wanting to join our Team as an expert for radio/RF algorithms and control aspects. As key member of (COMPANY NAME)'s Cellular RF System Engineering Team you will drive cellular receiver innovation for next generation wireless products used by millions.
* Solid knowledge of radio receiver architectures from antenna to analog/digital base band processing.
* Understanding of Cellular Radio/3GPP Standards (UMTS, LTE, LTE-A, 5G NR FR1, 5G NR FR2) with focus on modulation schemes and system use cases
* Expertise in micro controller architectures used for real time operation and how to program them is important.
* Matlab is crucial. Experience in an object oriented programming language like C++, Python is a plus
* Background in digital signal processing is highly welcome.
* Curiosity about RF circuit impairments and how to calculate their system impact.
* This role requires strong analytical thinking and the ability to collaborate and communicate in multi-cultural global teams.
* English Language skills are also required for this position.
In this role as Cellular RF Receiver System Engineer you will be a part of our expert system engineering team that is tasked with driving innovation of cellular transceiver architectures across the whole cellular frequency range. You define the architecture to configure and control the whole receiver lineup starting from external components, throughout analog signal chain and digital signal processing for all variants of system use cases. Hardware - Firmware split is in your hands. You work closely with RF circuit designers, firmware and verification teams to define and optimize all sequencing. The development of resourceful algorithms support the control tasks for the best overall system performance. As an individual contributor you will collaborate in a wide network of experts to ensures a product bringup at highest quality.
Education & Experience
Education & Experience
Master Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science/ Software Engineering or equivalent. Dedicated experience from your master thesis, internship or specific work assignment will be looked at. (COMPANY NAME) is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. (COMPANY NAME) will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants. Please contact us to request accommodation.
|Posted on:||23 Sep 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|