Location: Gigafactory Berlin-Brandenburg
Duration: 6 months
Time type: Full-timeStart date: March 2023
In the role as Network engineering intern you will be working very closely with the Network Engineers team on configuration and deployment of network equipments. You are responsible for maintaining current network solution within workplace, sales, service, and delivery environment.
You will be gathering the requirements, analyze them and propose solution to networking needs.Furthermore you are the one providing, implementing, testing and maintaining networking services per solution design.
* Learn and get good experience in IP networking, L2/L3 network protocols (spanning-tree, OSPF, BGP), LAN/WAN, TCP/IP
* DHCP, DNS, routing, QOS, VLAN, ACL, application flow, NAC, and infrastructure cabling
* Gain Knowledge of multi-vendor firewall technologies including Palo Alto Networks and Juniper SRX as well as with multi-vendor switching technologies including Juniper EX and QFX and Meraki
* Support the team in complex projects using wireless technologies including Aruba and Meraki
* Learn different monitoring tools and support global monitoring system
* Collaborate with Sr Engineers to develop scripts to automate infrastructure deployment and collect metrics
* Pursuing a degree in Networking/Data Communications, Cybersecurity, Computer Networks & Security, Telecommunications, or similar
* Overall understanding of IP networking, L2/L3 network protocols (spanning-tree, OSPF, BGP), LAN/WAN, TCP/IP
* DHCP, DNS, routing, VLAN, ACL and infrastructure cabling.
* Basic knowledge of working with multi-vendor switches (Cisco , Juniper)
* Basic troubleshooting skills
* Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio
* C1/C2 level in English, German is a plus
|Posted on:||17 Mar 2023|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||6 months|