(COMPANY NAME)™ is the first out-of-the-box platform that lets enterprises, publishers and content creators reach out to their employees, executives, readers and followers with their own branded app. An app that combines content and news with a real time chat on basis a highly flexible content curation framework.
Our solution empowers brands to establish direct user relationships on a branded mobile platform, creating a central communication hub where user find all relevant content and where they are empowered like on a social network.
As an end-to-end turnkey solution (COMPANY NAME) makes it easy to get started - without any IT integration required. We provide a technical full service that takes away the hard parts. Our clients can focus on content, conversation and communication strategy.
We work for big enterprises, trade groups, publishers and agencies, covering a broad range of use cases from internal to external communication.
We are looking for a Product Management Intern to join and further grow our team.
Your Role / Responsibilities
* You represent the interests of our users and clients
* And you learn to understand their needs & behaviours
* You collaborate with our Product Management Team which develops vision, strategy and roadmaps of our product
* You support the team with ticket-management, sprint-planning, feature-prioritisation, product-documentation and testing
* You drive the general improvement and development process actively through JIRA/Confluence
* You come up with ideas and prepare requirements for development
* You learn to work closely with our developers to receive assessments, come up with milestones and make sure deadlines are being met
* You define and monitor KPIs to measure the success of the product
* You have completed your third term of your Bachelor of Economics, Engineering or similar fields
* Ideally you have gained experience in the field of Product Management
* You have strong communication skills in English
* You are passionate about software and digital products and services
* You're a team player and communicate openly and fairly with everyone involved
* Communication skills in German are a plus (but not a must)
* Challenging SaaS market and product environment
* Competitive salary
* No long working hours (we focus on balancing work and private life!)
* Close collaboration within a dynamic, international team
* Work directly with the founder
* High level of ownership and freedom
Apply for this position
Send your application to: [email protected