You would love to get to know the beautiful world of luxury retail?
We are looking for talents with passion and drive to support our store in Berlin KaDeWe.
This opportunity will provide you with insights into the luxury fashion industry as well as an understanding of our corporate culture and our day-to-day management. You will receive coaching to develop the highest standards of customer service, product training and the opportunity to learn from our experienced teams and develop your sales skills in a luxury environment.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
* As a retail intern you will be a strong support for the team as a whole and gain skills in the retail area of a high-class luxury brand
* You are the ambassador of the Maison Christian Dior and help the team on the floor with ensuring a welcoming client focused environment
* You use your excellent organizational skills to support the team in the operational aspects of the department
* You are responsible for offering best in class service - like wrapping gifts, packing, and unpacking boxes and organizing the stock
* You have a desire to develop a career in luxury retail and a passion for creativity, fashion, and the Maison Christian Dior
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills are your strength
* You are flexible, dynamic, and open minded
* You speak German and English
* You are available for at least 3 - 6 months and be able to work full time (40 hours per week)
What we offer you
The opportunity to join the LVMH Group (Louis Vuitton Moët Hennessy), the world leader in high-quality and luxury products. We are working in an international environment with passionate people and amazing development opportunities - as we follow the lifelong learning approach.
We are already looking forward to receiving your application
|Posted on:||25 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||9 months|