At (COMPANY NAME), we believe that local independent retailers have a great impact on the soul of our cities and villages, and we believe that they will flourish even more if they are provided with great tools and exceptional shopping conditions. With this in mind, we are building the largest marketplace that connects authentic European brands with thousands of independent retailers. We are extremely proud to be able to support these amazing entrepreneurs every day.
(COMPANY NAME) was founded in 2019 and has recently closed a EUR250m Series C funding. We already have over 400 employees and want to continue to scale strongly, which is why we are building our Talent Acquisition Team (remote/ ideally in Berlin).
As we want to scale heavily, we are looking for a Talent Acquisition Internship /Working Student to join our team.
* You will be helping us reaching our scaling plans by using active sourcing strategies
* There are a couple of projects waiting, e.g. Campus Management to increase or brand awareness for students/graduates/ young professionals
* Market knowledge: you build, grow and share knowledge about the market, trends and talents to allow the company to make the best decisions in terms of organisation design and team growth
* You build a strong network in the market, take initiatives to raise the awareness and the attractivity of our company, leveraging all our talents to make them the best ambassadors of (COMPANY NAME)
* You innovate and find always new ways to connect, recruit, engage with people, you help (COMPANY NAME) to become a reference in terms or recruitment excellence and innovation
What do you bring to the table?
* first experiences/ previous internship in Talent Acquisition, ideally with a focus on sourcing
* You care about people enjoying the work they do
* You are known for your positive attitude
* You take on a collaborative, practical, and human-centric approach
* Native level of German
What do we offer?
* We'll give you insights and teach you what hiring in a fast paced, hyper growth environment means and you'll be able to work on your on recruiting projects
* Strong values, a real purpose-driven company, in a global international and connected People team
* A highly dynamic environment in a fast scaling company at a stage where you will able to shape things autonomously and participate to the future of the organisation
* A real playground for development with exciting career opportunities, locally or internationally, with strong People mentors
* Competitive compensation
* And many other benefits, including the ones you will put in place for the team :)
|Posted on:||12 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|