Berlin, Germany CSS Figma Hotjar HTML shopify
* You are responsible for the heart of all our operations, our store. Therefore, you are able to work independently with Shopify
* You adapt new product innovations, constantly challenge our current set-up and test and implement better alternatives
* You manage, maintain and populate our shop backend, coordinate and execute product launches and campaigns
* You build landing pages and work closely with several teams (CRM, Ops, Product Development, etc) to test and improve the user journeys
We believe, you'll be successful if…
* You have first experience with Shopify, Hotjar, Figma, Google Analytics, Google Optimize.
* You have at least basic knowledge of HTML / CSS
* Your way of thinking is creative and strategic at the same time
* You love to learn and adapt quickly to our fast-paced startup environment
* You love to cooperate and are proactive when it comes to interacting with different teams
* You are fluent in English (C1) in oral and written communication, German is a plus
* You have a passion for healthy and sustainable food
What's in it for you?
* A 6 months internship with a crazy learning curve and the possibility to take you over
* The unique opportunity to be a part of a motivated team and participate in building a business that wants to have a real impact on people
* A modern office located in Kreuzberg, right at Paul-Linke-Ufer with healthy (and unhealthy) snacks and drinks to keep you going during the day
* Not only the option to enjoy our delicious food boxes for lunch (COMPANY NAME) day, but also a great employee discount to order them straight to your home
* Team events and amazing get-togethers with our growing influencer and food expert community
* Flexible working hours and the option to work remotely
How we work
We go big here, and we need people who want that too! If you want to reach a lot, we promise you, we make it happen, and you can count on us to support your growth the best possible way. Your experience here - may it be a long one - will prepare you for whatever comes after it. You'll need to bring a growth mindset and embrace challenges along the way!
We will do our best to provide you a productive office environment to foster in person relationships in the workplace. We think this is key to bond within the team but even more cross teams and ultimately make (COMPANY NAME). one big team working together on our mission.
About (COMPANY NAME).
Operating in a unique setting with a distinct unfair advantage, we leverage +40 years of industry expertise and state-of-the-art means of production and combine it with the agility of a start-up to reinvent convenience food: We're on a mission to make good* food accessible to everyone, everywhere and anytime.
If you're excited about the opportunity to shape our company and drive explosive growth, apply! Working with us means taking ownership from day one and giving everything for our mission to make a meaningful and sustainable impact.
Please submit your complete application, including your earliest starting date and salary expectations.
🌈 (COMPANY NAME) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, prohibiting discrimination and harassment of any kind. We want to work with the best people no matter how they look, dress or speak, or whom they love, believe in, or aspire. We are committed to building a team that represents various backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, as we believe diverse teams with complementary skill sets make the strongest teams
|Posted on:||17 Mar 2023|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||6 months|