Requisition ID: 2xxxx2
Work Area: Administration
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The Solution Experience S/4HANA Digital Core team is part of the Global Customer Operations organization, supporting Presales, Sales, Solution Management, Product Management and Consulting with high quality demo content and infrastructure which allows (COMPANY NAME) to showcase solutions like (COMPANY NAME) S/4HANA and (COMPANY NAME) S/4HANA Cloud to potential customers all over the world.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
This is your unique opportunity to:
* get a first exposer to Finance & Risk business processes
* learn about (COMPANY NAME)'s latest innovations
* experience working with (COMPANY NAME) Software
* be part of a global team
* establish a network within (COMPANY NAME)
Your work focus will be the following:
* Support scripting and recording of demo scenarios
* Test and enhance new demo scenarios before they are released by understanding and running them
* Support creation of videos, presentations and other supporting materials for demo scenario roll-out
* Updating the Jam Page to share relevant information with the entire community
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences
* Studying preferably in the fields: Business Informatics, Business Administration, Computer Science or related fields
* Reliable handling of MS office applications like Outlook, Excel, Word and especially PowerPoint
* Very good written and verbal English skills. German is a plus
* Structured work, result driven, team player, strong analytical and interpersonal skills
Then YOU are the right candidate for this position. We are looking forward to your application and getting to know you.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Internship #Praktikum #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own.
A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Risk Management, Intern, Financial, ERP, Consulting, Finance, Entry Level, Technology