Requisition ID: 2xxxx9
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Part Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Do you want to be at the forefront of leading innovation in (COMPANY NAME) HANA & Analytics? Are you an energetic and passionate student who wants to work in a highly skilled global team? Do you want to sharpen your analytics skills and get hands-on with (COMPANY NAME)'s strategic cloud products in the database and analytics domain? If so, then this is the right position for you!
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
In our team, you will:
* Support our team with operational and reporting tasks to improve our software quality in the domain of (COMPANY NAME) HANA & Analytics.
* Analyze data, look for patterns, create presentations for management and other stakeholders. Data can stem from our customer support process, in-product survey or other telemetry data which we capture as part of our cloud processes.
* Learn (COMPANY NAME) Analytics Cloud to build dashboards and stories to deliver information to key stakeholders.
* Understand our internal software delivery processes, monitor them, and report exceptional occurrences.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences:
* Preferred fields of study: computer science or equivalent proven experience
* Computer skills:
* mandatory: very good skills in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint
* preferable: experience using SQL database language, experience in (COMPANY NAME) Analytics Cloud
* Language skills: Business fluent German and English is a must
* Soft skills: good interpersonal skills with strong verbal and written communication skills
* Others: good knowledge of software development, testing and architecture
Then YOU are the right candidate for this position. We are looking forward to your application and getting to know you.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own.
A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Analytics, Database, Operations Manager, Intern, Management, Technology, Operations, Entry Level