FREE NOW is looking for a highly motivated and committed working student or intern to join our Group Commercial Finance team in Hamburg.
The team sits within the wider Finance team of FREE NOW Group and works in close alignment with the Business Units as well as the Corporate Development team of FREE NOW Group.
You will be a full-fledged team member supporting reporting and shareholder relations processes as well as the financial steering of our Business Units.
* You'll actively support the team in supervising the portfolio of our international markets, business units and group functions
* You will help extracting, processing and interpreting relevant data and KPIs a to actively steer our business and facilitate optimal capital allocation
* You will support in the preparation of relevant analyses and decision papers for the Group Senior Management Team and Shareholders
* You will help to harmonise existing reports, processes and master data, implement new tools and contribute in constantly improving our systems
* You will take an active part in the budgeting, forecasting and business plan review for the Group
* You are currently enrolled in a Master's program of Finance / Accounting / Business Administration or similar education with outstanding records of academic achievement
* You have a strong interest in financial analysis and a desire to be a part of a fast-paced commercial finance function
* You have evidence of strong financial, analytical and problem-solving skills from internships within financial functions within industry, audit or consulting and have a very good attention to detail
* You are an advance user of Microsoft Excel and desire to expand your skill set within this and (financial) data analytics tools
* You are a fast learner and you are able to communicate effectively in English. Other languages (French and German) would be a plus.
Diversity and inclusion:
At FREE NOW, we commit to being an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability or age. We celebrate diversity and have a clear vision: to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay and do their best work. Together with passionate, creative and collaborative colleagues, we are following our purpose of making mobility available for everyone.
Move like you
At FREE NOW we have colleagues from over 65 nations! We value open communication and welcome everyone as they are. We are all one team and follow the same goals - that's why we share our insights and results to get on track together every month.
Your wellness and work-life balance matters to us. We offer trust-based and flexible working hours as well as the option to work from home. In the office, you can enjoy our free drinks and daily fresh fruit. Do you like to be active? Take part in our subsidized gym membership. Bigger plans? Take a sabbatical leave and get out there!
Let's grow together! We believe in a transparent career growth plan, quarterly development sessions with your team lead as well as regular 1:1s to help you thrive! For your own ideas, you're welcome to set up initiatives and projects.
Need a lift? Check out our language classes and internal peer-to-peer trainings.
More Benefits? xxxx9; Monthly budget for FREE NOW rides, quarterly team events, company-wide onboarding days at our HQ in Hamburg, relocation assistance for internationals, birthday-off, referral program, kudos, and many more!
About FREE NOW:
The FREE NOW Group is the multi service mobility joint venture from Daimler and BMW. It consists of the services FREE NOW (9 European markets), Beat (5 Latin American markets and 1 European market), Kapten (3 European markets) and hive (3 European markets). Summed up, those services currently attract 41 million users in 17 markets and more than 150 cities. This makes the FREE NOW Group the biggest ride hailing provider in Europe and the fastest-growing in Latin America. In total, more than 2.200 employees in around 35 offices work for the services of the FREE NOW Group, which is led by CEO Marc Berg