Requisition ID: 2xxxx3
Work Area: Finance
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Part Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Group Controlling department belongs to one of the main pillars of Global Controlling which is Corporate Controlling. (COMPANY NAME)'s Group Controlling team allows (COMPANY NAME) to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness as well as quality of the financial performance management reporting and is the contact for corporate-level steering-relevant information and financial business insights.
Within Group Controlling, the members are experienced Controllers that proactively and collectively perform the tasks they are assigned to. Close interaction and collaboration with all controlling teams and a broad range of finance and business functions within the company would be essential. The Group Controlling team drives the corporate-level forecasting, the quarterly latest estimates process as well as the quarterly actuals analysis. Being part of Group Controlling, team members are responsible to provide transparency on (COMPANY NAME)'s corporate financial performance to the Executive Board and deliver best quality services to all internal stakeholders supported by the organization.
* Supporting the preparation, analysis and reporting of the forecast and quarterly results of (COMPANY NAME) Group
* Supporting the preparation of presentations for the Management Board and Supervisory Board
* Assistance in the analysis and assessment of the business development of (COMPANY NAME) Group
* Assistance in the in preparation of Standard and Ad-hoc reports
* Supporting the controllers in the quarterly financial closing process and day-to-day business
* Quality checks and monitoring of quarterly financial results in the Digital Boardroom
* Student (f/m/d) of a university or university of applied sciences (FH) ideally in Business Administration / Controlling
* In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
* Ability to easily get acquainted with new IT landscape
* Good written and verbal language and communication skills, both in English and German
* Ability to work independently
* Show accountability and think analytically
* Ability to work in a team
* Systematic and effective approach to work
First practical experiences in a Controlling/Finance related function is a plus
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own.
A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Intern, ERP, Business Development, Corporate Finance, (COMPANY NAME), Entry Level, Technology, Sales, Finance